The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for engaging health care professionals (HCPs) in telephone conversations to promote assigned client product(s), maximize the product(s) selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. Develop and maintain relationships with HCPs and educating them on product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. Utilize approved tools for product and program promotion and maintains a competent level of product, program and customer activity knowledge
- Manage daily call responsibilities according to defined expectations, with the purpose of achieving KPIs
- - On behalf of Client, promote Client's product(s) via outbound telephone calls by engaging assigned HCP targets in in-depth program discussions to attain individual, territory and company goals for sales, market share, etc.
- - Respond to inbound calls from HCPs to address their questions regarding product(s), if required by the program.
- - Profile and manage targeted list of HCPs and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- - Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by program.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Client product(s) and program.
- - Ensure clear, concise and accurate communication of program information with target audiences using proper terminology.
- - Adhere to approved direction related to product promotion.
- Verify and complete required data entry in CRM systems, such as details of the target s responses and any follow-through actions.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions.
- Communicate with District Manager, team members and Touchpoint Client Services on project s progress, as required.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with client and client s customers.
- Prepare reports for management as needed
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations, policies, Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines and relevant state and federal laws and regulations.
- Participate in teleconference and live (when required) National, regional and district meetings and training sessions and represent client at National and/or local conventions when applicable.
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed by the manager.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 1 year of previous sales experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or B2B product sales
- Strong science background
- Technology experience with CRM tools
- Orthopedic or injectable sales experience
- Complex account and territory management experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech and professional phone manner
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior support and service.
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex information over the telephone.
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills.
- Excellent selling, closing, persuasion, and presentation skills.
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort, and commitment successfully complete projects and assignments.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex technical/medical terminology and to maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and working proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to successfully complete client training and meet training expectations in order to proceed to serving client s customers within the parameters of the program
KEY PERFORMANCE COMPETENCIES
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Driving for Results
- Decision Quality
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Motivating Others
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions provides best-in-class commercialization, clinical, and consulting solutions to life sciences and healthcare companies helping them to grow their brands. Touchpoint is a member of the Publicis Healthcare Communications Group, the largest health-oriented agency network worldwide, and part of Publicis Groupe, the 3rdlargest communications group worldwide and the leader in digital and interactive communication with activities spanning 108 countries on five continents and employing more than 63,000 professionals.
Touchpoint is committed to hiring top talent employees who are passionate about contributing to the overall improvement of healthcare. We consider our people to be our greatest asset and recognize that attracting and retaining top talent is essential to our success. The company seeks to hire employees who are seeking a career destination and Touchpoint is committed to creating an environment where our employees can.
- Do meaningful work and be their best everyday
- Continue to grow and develop their careers through diverse experiences
- Work in an environment that is professionally challenging and personally rewarding
- Be successful and have fun
Touchpoint is a recognized industry leader. For the past seven consecutive years, a member of the company s executive leadership has been recognized as a PharmaVOICE100 (of the most inspiring leaders in the industry). Touchpoint was honored as the Supplier Company of the Year at the 2011 PM360 Trailblazer Awards. Touchpoint s Contact Center was awarded the 2014 Best Outsourced Provider runner-up by the Contact Center and Customer Care Industry Professional Network (CCNG) a cross-industry contact center association and named a 2014 Innovator by PM360 magazine.
Touchpoint Solutions offers competitive compensation, an incentive plan, 401-K benefits, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with the nation s leader in healthcare sales.
If you have a desire to make a difference by contributing to the healthcare field, we want to hear from you.
Touchpoint Solutions is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.
We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.