Exciting and rare opportunity to join Publicis Touchpoint
Solutions in support of a leading rare disease biopharmaceutical company!
We are currently seeking a
qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of
Regional Sales Director. This individual must have a documented track record of
success along with a great attitude and work ethic while performing well under
pressure and being a team player.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for
hiring and directing a team of 8-10 Hospital/Specialty clinics based, specialty
sales representatives in their assigned geography. In addition:
- Accomplishes regional sales and human resource objectives
by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling,
coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned territories;
communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and
reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions;
enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by
contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic
plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing
production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining
regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting
requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures;
analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan
and quota for each territory in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling
specialty sales representatives, building and maintaining rapport with key
customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities, reading professional publications and maintaining personal
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by
completing related results as needed.
- Manages the region in an efficient and orderly manner
through effective business planning and implementation.
- Demonstrates consistent completion of all
administrative requirements in a timely manner, including call reporting,
budget management, expense reporting, etc.
- Operates the region within the assigned expense
- Complies with all state and federal laws, regulations and
guidelines, including PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare
Professionals as well as complying with Client's standards and policies
relating to all job activities.
- Understands and consistently apply Client's corporate
values and policies to everyday activities.
- B.S or B.A degree with minimum of eight years'
experience in Pharma/Specialty Sales.
- Minimum of four years of hospital-based pharma sales
- Knowledge of patient flow and treatment options in the
Hospital and outpatient setting.
- Knowledge of reimbursement issues in the healthcare
industry, including managed care, institutional and retail market
channels, disease states, and how those and other factors interact.
- Ability to link solutions to patient customer needs,
deliver a compelling presentation, displays personal conviction, and
establishes credibility and trust.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong time management, organizational, planning skills
and administrative excellence.
- Ability to effectively apply newly learned knowledge
- Computer skills - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record (no more
than three moving violations convictions within past three years).
- Account management experience in a healthcare
environment is desired.
- Road Warrior - Ability to travel up to 75%, including
- Reside in close proximity to a major U.S airport.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions design and
implement customized healthcare sales, service, and communication teams. We
listen to our Clients, create cross channel solutions and achieve their goals.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions offers competitive
compensation, a bonus plan, 401-K benefits, comprehensive benefits package,
car/travel allowance, and the opportunity to grow with the nation s leader in
If you have a proven record of sales success and
the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is an equal
opportunity employer M/F/V/D.
We appreciate your interest in our company,
however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.