Company Info; Description; Requirements; Salary and Benefits; Keywords;
The Associate Director will work closely with the US team to support their initiatives to continue strong growth trend. This individual will be a key part of the US Specialty Business Team, representing the HCP segment. Work with global team to develop business cases and gain support for launch, supply chain planning and long range planning for the US market. Develop all promotional materials, messaging and playbooks rolled out to the sales team. Strong marketing acumen: product launches, segmentation / targeting.
Key activities include:
- Build, maintain, and disseminate long-range global forecast models in line with corporate and brand planning needs and mechanisms, based on facts and research. Establish and champion consistent application of best practices across the organization.
- Collaborate with team members from marketing, market research, finance, competitive intelligence, pricing, and market access to make sure all relevant insights inform the forecasts
- Work with commercial leadership to develop standard reporting systems and dashboards to facilitate measurement and early intervention via key brand performance metrics.
- Develop US strategic plans and drive execution at the field level
- Develop and execute content for national sales meeting, regional meetings
- Provide input into Business Development initiatives throughout evaluation
- Market analytics/data analysis to inform the strategy and decision making
- Deliver expected results on complex, multifaceted marketing projects to support success
- Drive key medical initiatives that will support disease state awareness and product growth
- Matrix manage diverse multi-functional teams to deliver key projects
- Develop and execute communication plans, messaging and branding campaigns.
- Manage promotional budget and spend
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to present effectively to a diverse range of audiences.
- Strong Vendor and KOL presence
- Bachelor’s degree required - Master degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of five to eight years of experience in healthcare marketing, preferably in pharma with experience in downstream marketing
- Proven track record in successfully launching new products and managing project teams.
- Solid ability to understand disease state, treatment alternatives, market trends, financial data, and customer needs
- Strong track record of collaborating with regional partners to execute a global growth strategy
- Strong skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, and creative product/program development
- Solid strategic planning abilities and business acumen