Region covers: FL/GA
Serving as a field-based extension of the Medical Affairs Department, the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) will represent the Company and its novel delivery technology, drug-device combination intended for the treatment of migraine. The MSL will develop and maintain long term relationships with current and future thought leaders in academic settings and regional migraine centers as assigned. The MSL will establish rapport with these thought leaders through highly scientific product and disease-related discussions. These scientific exchanges will support and/or expand current migraine-related therapeutic concepts, as well as ensure for the safe and effective utilization of the Company's products.
- Provide high-level scientific expertise and education on new advances in the management of neurological diseases related to migraine pain
- Identify and develop relationships with key opinion leaders and advocate to increase awareness about migraine pain and Company's product
- Provide high-level scientific expertise and education on new advances in management of neurological diseases related to migraine pain
- Facilitate opinion leader development regarding recently published data from pivotal trials
- Disseminate medical information to regional and local key opinion leaders, arrange and conduct educational programs on migraine pain
- Facilitate communication between Company and clinical investigators
- Attend regional and national medical conferences to enhance Company's product, to obtain new competitive information, stay informed of clinical trends and support, and maintain relationships with key investigators
- Advanced clinical/science degree: PharmD, PhD, MD
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of MSL experience required
- Neurology experience required, Migraine experience strongly preferred
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate scientific/ medical information to the medical community
- Demonstrated expertise in drug information communication; strong presentation skills.
- Ability to build productive work relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to integrate and work in a cross functional network.
- Demonstrated project management ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of FDA requirements and PhRMA guidelines.
- Ability to travel locally and regionally up to 50%
- Valid driver’s license.