|State ||Pennsylvania [PA]|
|Title ||Pittsburgh, PA - Long Term Care Representative|
|Job ID ||69856|
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake.
You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you ll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you ll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You ll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what s best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
|Responsibilities ||This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. Syneos Health is seeking a field-based sales professional responsible for effectively applying promotional and selling strategies to expand business opportunities and deliver revenue in an assigned area and contribute to the achievement of the revenue goals. Provide complex and technical information to ensure awareness and appropriate use of products to LTC prescribers, LTC pharmacists, and LTC nursing personnel. |
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
Bachelor s Degree Required
- 2-5 years of recent successful cardiovascular pharmaceutical sales experience
- Prior Long Term Care or Institutional experience preferred - Knowledge of Long Term Care (LTC) segment and prior experience promoting LTC products. Knowledge of relationships between LTC pharmacies, LTC nursing homes, and LTC prescribers
- Experience working independently with direct responsibility for all business in an assigned territory/area/region
- Documented proven and consistent track record of achieving sales results in recent years, demonstrated by national and/or regional rankings, awards and goal achievement Recent experience in the geography (local market knowledge and existing relationships with target prescribers) preferred
- Strong technical/computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Northeast|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|