|State ||Washington [WA]|
|Title ||Seattle,WA-Neurology Account Specialist|
|Job ID ||69024|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. The Neurology Account Specialist (NAS) will be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding sales goals in an assigned territory by developing, implementing, and executing an integrated territory business plan encompassing key customer targets. The NAS will demonstrate subject matter expertise concerning scientific and clinical information for ALS. The NAS will take a customer focused approach and will engage customers in clinically relevant discussion utilizing approved materials. The NAS will effectively analyze sales data to identify opportunities for business growth or areas of concern in their territory. The NAS will be responsible for territory business planning and execution of key company initiatives. The NAS will adhere to company guidelines and demonstrate honesty, integrity, trust, respect, and accountability and perform all responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures and applicable state and federal rules and regulations.
The NAS will meet or exceed sales objectives for assigned geography through implementation of approved market/selling strategies and solutions
- Understand and address both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs
- Partners with MSLs, FRMs, RBDs, HUB and other organizational personnel to develop strategies to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- The NAS will develop and implement a dynamic territory business plan by analyzing the business, competitive landscape and territory market to drive business. Develops, nurtures and maintains professional relationships with targeted KOLs including physicians, medical staff, and key hospital personnel and ALS center staff
- Navigates the hospital formulary process and develops and implements strategies to ensure successful product positioning and availability
- Anticipates potential business challenges, adjusts priorities as needed, demonstrates flexibility, and develops solutions to address challenges. Maintains an exceptional level of proficiency in selling skills, clinical, market and product knowledge and the business environment of the territory
- Collaborates with peers and company personnel to ensure corporate objectives and initiatives are achieved
- Effectively plans and organizes schedule to ensure maximum efficiency and use of time to accomplish goals and objectives
- Acts as an ambassador on behalf of the company. Presents a professional image and represents the company, products and people with integrity and respect
- Completes tasks and projects assigned by Regional Business Director
Ensures that all activities are in compliance with applicable regulations and Pharma guidelines Overnight travel is required
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
BA/BS Degree Required
- Minimum 5+ years sales experience, including 2+ years experience in Neurology, CNS, hospital
- Specialty Pharma, Orphan Drug experience highly preferred
- Buy and Bill, infusion knowledge
- Strong track record of success and launch experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, committed to excellence
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||2-3|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||West|
|Travel ||About 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|