|State ||North Carolina [NC]|
|Title ||Graphic Designer|
|Job ID ||68874|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. More specifically:
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the design and production of our catalog and custom made eCourses, eZines, and related collateral. This will entail designing attractive and usable course interface concepts; creating highly engaging visual concepts to express verbal/written information; creating or sourcing graphical elements for each screen/page; and processing/optimizing course photo assets of development. The development of other collateral such as brochures, posters, user guides, etc. and present for both internal and external clients. Assisting other graphic designers with asset creation and production support. This person is also responsible for organizing and maintaining all graphical elements designed for each course in our library management system.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that project hours are fully utilized per the direction of Project Manager(s)
- Works efficiently and effectively to adhere to project budgets while recording real hours
- Conceptualizes and designs graphics to support the development of training solutions to meet the needs of inVentiv clients.
- Efficiently manages the development process for all assigned graphics.
- Keep technological awareness such that new techniques and tools can be readily shared with team.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a master user of PowerPoint with animation experience
- Cross-platform experience (MAC/PC)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash
- Microsoft Office using PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Communicates clearly in written or verbal form and converts technical or clinical situations into plain English
- Proficient in the problem-solving processes
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to work under tight timelines and collaborate with team members to meet deadlines
- Effectively interfaces with senior management
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Marketing & Communications|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|