You re a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator and you excel at every one of them.
If there s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- Minimum of a Bachelor s Degree, RN required. Active License required in each state where CNE will be conducting in home patient training.
- Minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry preferred, minimum of 4 years oncology experience required. OCN preferred
- Strong clinical expertise and ability to articulate and communicate complex information
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Direct on label interaction with patient support for persistence and compliance, training experience preferred, both live and telephonic with ability to develop strategic long term relationships with HCPs and patients
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and car allowance
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)