|City ||Las Vegas|
|State ||Nevada [NV]|
|Title ||Las Vegas, NV-Territory Business Manager|
|Job ID ||68031|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Territory Business Manager opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. You will join our sales team representing a pharmaceutical company who is focused on the development of breakthrough treatments for human disease. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide team to execute a brand strategy to achieve specific goals and support their key Oncology product launch. You will:
- Make effective sales calls on target Health Care Providers in line with our Brand Strategy and call plans, including using selling skills to drive the total office call to positively impact patients
- Utilize local knowledge and experience of customers, healthcare systems, hospitals etc. to develop strategic relationships with HCP customers and support staff to get our approved products to appropriate patients
- Use the appropriate systems (Veeva, etc.) to work through call planning and record call activity
- Conduct effective territory business planning based on knowledge of local marketing, customer, institutions and systems
Identify and solve for key business objectives at the territory level (identifying business opportunities, key customers, access to key institutions). Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor s Degree
- 5 years pharmaceutical sales experience
- 2 years experience in an Oncology, Hospital, Rare disease or Specialty Sales organization
- Established customer relationships
- A nursing background preferred
- A documented track record of sales success and a commitment to performance excellence
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and car allowance
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||West|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|