|State ||Texas [TX]|
|Title ||Dallas, TX - Payer Account Director|
|Job ID ||67871|
|Overview |You re an expert facilitator: you open doors, foster communication and bridge the gap.
Connecting people with the information they need is your forte. You re a unifier by nature and you re at your best when setting others up for success. Your ability to clear the way, extrapolate intricate details, attend to complex situations and serve as a trusted go-between make you a perfect fit for a Payer Account Director role at Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Payer Account Director (PAD) is responsible for developing the strategies (in alignment with brand) to drive market access for our clients line of products. The PAD will lead the National Account Manager (NAM) team while overseeing the execution multiple strategies and the development of programs and tactics to attain strategic objectives in all areas of market access.
The role will be responsible for identifying gaps in progress and finding solutions to address any such gaps. The Director will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and building an excellent business relationship with the client by assessing any needs and challenges and provide strategic guidance.
The candidate must be able to operate as a leader in the fast paced organization, with high expectations and accountability on quality and timing of the deliverables. In addition the PAD will have specific account responsibility that ensures access for our client's product line.
- Bachelor s Degree required
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience and proven success in biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 5 years experience in reimbursement, managed care sales/marketing or related field
- 3-5+ years of management experience preferred
- Previous experience as Managed Markets National Account Manager
- Relationships with key accounts, national payers and regional payers
- Understanding of, and access to, national payers and downstream affiliates
- Proven success in building national market access strategy
- Display strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to lead cross functionally
- Identify trends and insights assimilating into market/channel strategy along with understanding of key payer value drivers and ability to develop and implement payer value propositions
- Communicate at the executive level
- Interact with all levels of personnel internally and externally requiring the ability to clearly understand and communicate verbally and in writing the Company's Commercial and Market Access objectives and policies.
- Continue to grow reimbursement knowledge. Stay abreast of industry trends. Understand legal regulations that impact the business and funnel competitive intelligence to ITC leadership and Marketing and New business development, as appropriate.
- Strong Knowledge of pharmacy benefit plan design (Commercial, Medicaid & Medicare Part D)
- Ability to lead/coordinate local market access on reimbursement issues strong matrix management experience
- Product Launch experience preferred
- Ability to conduct heavy travel (75%) and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
Dedicated training and support
Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||6-7|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||West|
|Travel ||More than 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|