|City ||Los Angeles|
|State ||California [CA]|
|Title ||Los Angeles, CA-District Business Manager|
|Job ID ||67308|
There s one thing you do that s exceptional: lead.You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for this District Business Manager role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you ll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you ll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You ll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what s best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of INC Research/inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
|Responsibilities ||inVentiv Health has partnered with Lifescan to build a Specialty Sales Team to help support sales of OneTouch Brand blood glucose monitoring products. Reporting to the National Business Director, the District Business Manager (DBM) is responsible for effectively leading and managing a team of Sales Representatives in their assigned geographies. The DBM will be responsible for driving key strategic initiatives and leading the strategy execution within their region. The DBM will be responsible for driving business results through effective cross-functional leadership and collaboration with Sales Leadership, Medical Affairs and other key internal and external stakeholders. |
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but are not limited to the following)
- Lead, hire, train, develop and coach Sales Representatives; minimize turnover through retention strategies, engagement and recognition; foster a supportive and team oriented working environment.
- Develop, implement and execute approved business plans for the region and effectively implement and execute approved marketing plans; Review Sales Data and Analysis to respond in a timely manner to local and regional market conditions. Drive day to day business results.
- Working collaboratively with Sales Representatives in the region, manage customer relationships and implement approved marketing programs/tactics to achieve sales goals.
- Effectively lead assigned team, identify, discuss and report business gaps and foster the development of strong customer relationships; Maintain a strong working knowledge of the regional business, customers and competition.
- Ensure the implementation of and appropriate delivery of all marketing and sales tactics
- Monitor all field activities within the region and operate appropriately within our compliance guidelines;
- Work with National Business Director to implement goals and objectives, and adhere to metrics which measure and support the goals.
- Provide timely performance feedback and foster a collaborative environment that supports open communication within the team.
- Be a role model for the company culture in all that you do
|Requirements ||Required Job Qualifications:|
- Bachelor s Degree Required, Advanced course work in Business/Sales Management preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of successful pharmaceutical sales management experience required
- Diabetes (Type 2) or CV experience strongly preferred
- Product Launch, Team Launch experience highly preferred
- Demonstrates a proven and consistent track record of success in leading a team to drive exemplary sales results.
- High level of proficiency in recruiting, selecting, training, developing and motivating a diverse team of sales managers and representatives
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- Drive for Results
- Developing Direct Reports
- Performance Management
- Results Oriented Integrity Coaching
- Business Acumen
- Data Analysis to Derive Insights for Strategy Development
- Customer Focus,
- Cross Functional Communication
- Exceptional Platform Skills
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field Management|
|Recruiting Area ||West|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||INC Research/inVentiv Health position|