|State ||Texas [TX]|
|Title ||Associate Director, Public Health|
|Job ID ||67279|
You re a clinician, a patient advocate and an educator and you excel at every one of them.
If there s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You empower people to take better care of themselves, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies and better partner with their providers by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with INC Research/inVentiv Health. This new and exciting partnership is with an independent, global specialist HIV company with a broad portfolio of 12 antiretroviral medicines.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
The ideal candidate will reside in TX but will travel to LA and AZ as well.
Establish collaborations that encourage clinical and behavioral interventions via engagement with health care professionals and local government officials to enable retention in care of PLWHIV
Monitor the external environment in cities and states to identify and understand important public health concerns and key stakeholders that will have an impact on addressing these through clinical and behavioral interventions.
- Work cross-functionally by advising and supporting the Client's Regional Medical Directors, External affairs, Community Government Relations. and key internal stakeholders on the establishment and maintenance of appropriate relationships with key organizations and their leaders at the local, state, and regional levels.
- Create, maintain, execute, on partnerships with local institutional partner s support to achieve client's company goals.
- Build and sustain relationships with and solicit support from key coalition partners and non-profit organizations to achieve outcomes that support client's company objectives.
- Develop and manage a virtual team to support state or regional initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze implementation initiatives in territory to seek new opportunities and understand impact on client Healthcare Public Health Objectives.
|Requirements ||Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess: |
- Post-graduate education with a research thesis (Masters or PhD)
- 7 years of experience working with health care systems, preferably dedicated to HIV/AIDS
- 1-3 years of pharmaceutical experience, including pharmaceutical advocacy or research experience desirable
- 5 years HIV knowledge and experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrix environment.
- Understanding of current healthcare policy related to HIV care
- Experience interacting with health care professionals and local/state officials.
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||6-7|
|Position Type/Category ||Clinical Field Management (MSL, CDE, CNE)|
|Recruiting Area ||Clinical|
|Travel ||More than 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Doctorate|
|Employment Type ||INC Research/inVentiv Health position|