|State ||Florida [FL]|
|Title ||Orlando, FL - Skin Care Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||67246|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of INC Research/inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll promote well-known and well-respected consumer products for skin health. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Implementing the client's marketing plan to targeted audiences by using your professional expertise, clinical training and judgment
- Deliver proficient and clinically-supported sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers
- Utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience including prescribing healthcare providers and their office staff working within a group practice with a focus on Dermatologists, Pediatricians and Hospitals
- Provide clinical and scientific support for clinical decisions to physicians, mid-level practitioners, and the nursing staff, along with the hospital staff
- Provide branded and non-branded disease state education to patients, practitioners and their staff
- Provide education and lead discussions with office staff around managing side effects, treating conditions, and patient materials
- Independently plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action and dependent on each customer s clinical needs
- Administer territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
A Bachelor s Degree Prior pharmaceutical sales experience preferred Outside sales experience and sales aptitude A strong knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology Ability to travel to provide geographic coverage of target accounts and a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Southeast|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||INC Research/inVentiv Health position|