|State ||Texas [TX]|
|Title ||Houston, TX - Oncology Specialty Consultant|
|Job ID ||67224|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of INC Research/inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
|Responsibilities ||The Oncology Specialty Consultant proactively networks with customers to enhance sales/business opportunities while bringing forth competitive intelligence. More specifically:|
- Builds strategic customer partnerships.
- Develops relationships and business opportunities with key customers.
- Receives feedback, coaching, direction from regionally assigned RM.
- Collaborates with Regional Directors (managed care) in team effort related to key accounts and implementation of pull through programs.
- Collaborates with representative in the territory to strengthen business plans and decide on important targeted business for the territory, ie: Where there is the most impact and ROI.
- Is an integral member of a regional sales team and is expected to demonstrate consistent sales results and leadership behaviors in and out of the region.
- Partners with representative in territory and potential internal stakeholders to include: marketing, sales training, medical, sales management and operations.
- Fosters and maintains company relationship with key decision makers and opinion leaders..
Professional Skills Desired:
- BA/BS required, biological or related discipline
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience, with 2+ Oncology experience highly preferred
- Documented track record of consistent success
- Scientific collaboration and communication skills required
- Recent experience/local market knowledge
- Reliant, self motivated, driven individual with strong leadership skills
- Experience, oncology medical experience (nurse/doctor), sell of complex products strongly recommended
- Consultative selling experience preferred
- Scientific background and understanding of clinical trials preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills required
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Professional image
- Oral communication skills Listening skills Technical/computer skills Achievements/awards
- Well organized/disciplined Competitive/industrious
- Self-motivated/performance accountability Sense of urgency
- Empathetic/Rapport builder
- Territory operational skills/time management
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
|Years Exp ||5 years|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Central|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||INC Research/inVentiv Health position|