|City ||Boca Raton|
|State ||Florida [FL]|
|Title ||Data Analyst (SQL and Excel)|
|Job ID ||67084|
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. is an innovative healthcare company developing and commercializing products exclusively for women. With its SYMBODA technology, the company is developing pharmaceutical products to help enable delivery of bio-identical hormones through a variety of dosage forms and administration routes.
The overarching goal of TherapeuticsMD is to develop safe and effective hormone therapies to help women overcome the physical and emotional challenges they face throughout menopause. Committed to the treatment of the medical conditions caused by menopause, the company recognizes the profound impact that estrogen depletion can have on a woman s overall health. Keeping that focus is central to our mission in women's health. The company s clinical development pipeline includes two phase 3 products. The company also manufactures and distributes branded and generic prescription prenatal vitamins as well as over-the-counter vitamins under the VitaMedMD
An entrepreneurial business environment with opportunity for growth, these core values define our culture:
Attitude is everything from having an open mind to maintaining a positive mindset to respecting every individual.
Engage authentically always moving things forward by sharing knowledge, embracing differences and getting things done.
Think differently because it's through taking risks, finding inspiration and collaborating freely that real solutions are discovered.
Do the right thing by speaking up, acting ethically, and always putting the patient first.
Quality is queen and it's found in all we do, from how we communicate to how we show our appreciation to team members to how we're redefining excellence.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is currently engaged in a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with TherapeuticsMD, Inc. for a Business Intellingence/Data Analyst.
This person will help to build out our analytics practice. Will extract and analyze data using SQL. Will work with call, sample, targeting, alignment and sales data to find deeper solutions and insights. Will use a variety of data sources which may include Veeva, IMS, Symphony Health and others. Knowledge of pharmaceutical sales operational data is a plus. Must be able to code SQL queries and have strong Excel skills. Can analyze data. Having worked with sales data is a plus. Must be a self starter and be flexible when working on problems and iterative refinements to analysize questions.
- Consult with Sales, Brand and Operational leads to understand field/product performance expectations and translate to actionable field metrics and reports
- Design, develop, deploy customer/territory analytics to support enhanced field/product performance that optimize field selling time and customer/territory intelligence
- Proactively analyze and study client data to provide valuable insights (i.e. promotional response, sales trends, etc.) which may lead to more educated strategic decision-making.
- General Data analysis and interpretation
- Clearly and succinctly communicate analytical findings and insights to clients and internal team members
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Bachelor s degree
3-5 years experience in an analytics role
Advanced Excel knowledge including vLookups, Pivot tables, functions, conditional formatting, IF formulas, etc
- Can code/run SQL queries
- Experience working with large datasets (SQL)
- Experience related to pharmaceuticals industry is preferred
- Knowledge of typical pharmaceutical data sources (physician-level prescribing, SFDC data etc.) is a plus
- Experience with working with a sales force or direct marketing company is preferred
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy to understand way
- Strong people skills, team-orientation and a professional attitude
TherapeuticsMD offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package for employees and their families. This package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Short term disability and long term disability plans
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan with match
- Holidays and paid time off
- Business casual environment
TherapeuticsMD is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is our policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, military status or status as a disabled or protected veteran, or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
|Position Type/Category ||Information Technology|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|