|State ||Kansas [KS]|
|Title ||Kansas - Oncology Sales Specialist|
|Job ID ||66837|
For more than 50 years, Lilly has been dedicated to delivering life-changing medicines and support to people living with cancer and those who care for them. Lilly is determined to build on this heritage and continue making life better for all those affected by cancer around the world. To learn more about Lilly's commitment to people with cancer, please visit www.LillyOncology.com.
Oncology Sales Representatives will be responsible for dissemination of clinical information about Lilly Oncology's products and services for patients with cancer to healthcare professionals including medical oncologists, oncology nurses, office managers, reimbursement manager, and pharmacists. The primary responsibility will be in the GI or Thoracic portfolio while supporting the launch of future assets. The selling approach requires strong scientific knowledge, strong customer relationships and account based selling skills. Core Responsibilities Lead the promotion of Lilly oncology products and prepare for the launch of future assets through: Engaging Customers based on their needs and preferences across the healthcare system. Collaborating with the broader Lilly team to provide tailored engagements and customer valued solutions aligned with our business strategy.
Educate, communicate and support the treating clinicians & auxillary team to use our products in the right patient with the right approach
- Multi channel engagement working within a broader set of coordinated engagements, combining personalized touchpoints with non personal promotion to amplify the impact working as a broader team to deliver VBI.
- Data Use date to expand customer knowledge, make analytically informed decisions that drive actions across the workflow.
- Innovation leverage technologies to run the business, enable resourceful ways to identify and deliver solutions to customers.
Build account management plans (key account mapping, key players dynamics, etc.,)Build trust and strong relationships with the key customers Leverage scientific knowledge, medical education, patient support programs and other approved resources, programs and tools to create exceptional customer experiencesWork with cross functional partners and key stakeholders to ensure product availabilityEstablish Lilly Oncology s positive reputation in key academic institutions and leading cancer centers. Teamwork across territory, district, region and business unit. Achieve all above objectives while operating inside of current compliance guidelines. Critical Success Factors
- Be the business owner and manage territory effectively
- Understand the territory (customer, business, competitor)
- Develop & implement focused business plan
- Strategic mind / Business Acumen: able to identify business opportunities through data / insights and build practical plans for implementation
- Customer mindset: think customer first, able to create connection between science and patient outcome to create value and an exceptional customer experience
- Effective communicator: ability to comprehend complex scientific information and communicate effectively
- Account Management: have knowledge in account management / treatment team approach, able to build trust and relationship with a highly complex customer group
- Tenacious and resourceful be determined, able to overcome adversity and leap forward
- Flexible & resilient - a quick change adaptor, able to respond to the changing marketplace and environment, able to deal with uncertainty and remain positive
- True collaborator can operate as a teamplayer to coordinate touchpoints to customers across multiple channel
- Innovative Customer Interaction Capability: Ability to use and understand data to deploy or leverage multi-channel marketing / sales activities
Bachelor's Degree plus any one of the following:
Valid driver s license and acceptable driving record is required
Proven track record as a high performing professional
Professional Certification or License if required by a specific state
Completion of the internal Pre-Employment Screen**
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
How to Apply:
Click below to apply, or copy and paste the bit.ly link into your web browser to be re-directed to the Lilly job application website.
Once you apply, you will be asked to complete an on-line assessment. This will take approximately 45 minutes, however, please take the time to carefully read the instructions and questions, as completion is required in order to move forward in the process.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
|Years Exp ||2-3|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Travel ||About 25%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|