|State ||Washington [WA]|
|Title ||Bellingham,WA-Market Account Specialist|
|Job ID ||66825|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you ll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you ll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You ll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what s best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of INC Research/inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll partner with a leading pharmaceutical company one of inVentiv Health's long-term clients and most robust relationships. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
Actively participate in continuous learning and development programs, such as technical updates and professional skills enhancement.
- Proactively demonstrate and promote client s products to targeted and non- targeted physicians and healthcare professionals in territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to influence their prescribing decisions for the appropriate patient
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory to enhance company and/or product loyalty and build the client s brands
- Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities
- Utilize defined selling model by obtaining maximum commitment from customers on every call to impact positive territory engagement results
- Develop programs to enhance customer engagement and assist in business plans and goals. Seek and analyze information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions
- Leverage understanding of clinical studies and managed care to consult, influence and maintain customer relationships. Customize discussions with physicians based on their needs
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of institutional, IDN, or large account pharma, biotech or device sales experience
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization and collaborate with colleagues across the enterprises to execute against plans and deliver value to customers.
- Demonstrated high-level selling skills, including account based selling, strategic thinking, drive results, and the ability to ask for the business.
- Demonstrated understanding of integrated delivery networks or complex large accounts with a proven track record of successfully navigating these type of accounts
- Comprehensive understanding of national, regional and local managed markets or payer impact within large accounts
- Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and support customers throughout the selling process.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal influencing and leadership skills
- Develop and maintain a broad understanding of the local healthcare marketplace and key trends.
- Demonstrated knowledge GSK promotional strategies and objectives in a way that meets customer needs
- Demonstrate the ability to provide value to each targeted account through proper blending of science & service based upon each accounts individual needs
- Ability to support and contribute to a values based organization focused on addressing the needs of customers and patients in a healthcare environment.
- Utilize customer focused selling techniques to develop and maintain customer insight and customer knowledge of GSK medicines
- Develop and deliver informative product presentations, based upon customer needs. .
- Embrace and follow GSK policies, practices and values in support of our customers, patients and fellow employees
- Prefer established relationship within key accounts in geography
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||West|
|Travel ||About 25%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||INC Research/inVentiv Health position|