|State ||Florida [FL]|
|Title ||Lakeland, FL - Pharmaceutical Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||66800|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with INC Research/inVentiv Health
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you ll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you ll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You ll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what s best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of INC Research/inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll be autonomous in your own territory promoting a well-known and well-respected asthma product for one of INC Research/inVentiv Health's long-term clients and most robust relationships. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory.
- maximize new business opportunities with physicians and other health service providers
- present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor s Degree , advanced course work in Business/Sales Management preferred
- 2+ years successful pharmaceutical, medical device or medical diagnostic sales experience
- Respiratory sales experience strongly preferred
- Track record of sales success
- The ability to effectively communicate scientific and clinical information within the specified disease state, along with the client s product
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Southeast|
|Travel ||About 25%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||INC Research/inVentiv Health position|