|State ||Texas [TX]|
|Title ||Part-time Nurse Field Training Specialist - SouthWest|
|Job ID ||66779|
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There s one thing you do that s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and empower your team to provide clinical expertise to health care providers helping them to improve patient outcomes. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate nurses, and elicit achievement
makes you the right fit for a Nurse Field Training Specialist role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
In this role, you will ensure the Flex/On Call Specialist team delivers compliant in-home clinical education to patients. In collaboration with Clinical Training and inVentiv Health leadership, you will evaluate clinical skills, competency, and effectiveness in the delivery of patient education for in-home injection training for the Flex and Per Diem nurse team. You will:
- Provide clear and timely, verbal and written feedback to nurse team members and management following field visits
- Deliver patient training in the patient s home on three different self-administration drugs
- Learn the policy and procedures governing REMS, Adverse Events, and Product Complaints while coaching and mentoring others to ensure all policies are adhered to
- Act as an information and problem solving resource for field nurse team
- Train and re-educate team members when gaps in performance are identified
- Conduct in-home training in accordance with the client s policies and procedures
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Completed an accredited Registered Nurse Program with an active, unrestricted Nursing (RN) License
- 3+ years nursing experience
- Knowledge of adult education, learning theory and practice
- Experience working independently and handling multiple projects/assignments simultaneously
- Experience demonstrating critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Train-the-Trainer or Preceptor experience preferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Clinical Field Management (MSL, CDE, CNE)|
|Recruiting Area ||Clinical|
|Travel ||More than 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Assoc. Degree|
|Employment Type ||INC Research/inVentiv Health position|