|City ||Orlando or Miami|
|State ||Florida [FL]|
|Title ||Florida - Regional Business Leader|
|Job ID ||66752|
You re humble. You re hungry. You re smart.
Optinose has partnered with INC Research/inVentiv Health to fill direct hire positions for their inaugural Regional Business Leader team.
There s one thing you do that s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate Territory Managers, and elicit success makes you the right fit for a Regional Business Leader role. You ll fit within the invigorating culture of Optinose and raise the bar alongside those with ideals that match your own: Friendship, Possibility Thinking, Fearless Conversations, Openness, Authenticity, and Perseverance. You'll be a critical member of a team united by a shared mission to improve lives.
As a full member of the Sales Leadership team, you ll blaze a trail by introducing the breakthrough Breath Powered Exhalation Delivery System. You ll build a new kind of organization from scratch without the encumbrances of a company with legacy systems and beliefs. You will provide leadership for a designated region within the Field Sales organization, taking immediate direction from the Vice President of Sales. You ll work in collaboration with Company Commercial leaders and our partner, INC Research/inVentiv Health, to operationalize the commercial strategy, motivate and lead a team of Territory Managers (who are employees of INC Research/inVentiv Health) to achieve sales plan goals and serve as the account manager for regional payer. Specifically, you will:Partner with INC Research/inVentiv Health to select, engage, coach and direct a high-performing team of Territory Managers to deliver/ exceed sales plans and targets. Create business plans for designated region and implement national sales strategies and programs.Partner with Managed Markets Team to define area market access issues/strategies and collaborate on solutions for payer accounts and other entities with strategic business importance such as integrated delivery networks.Provide input to INC Research/inVentiv Health Field Territory Managers and National Business Director to ensure business plan goals and performance expectations are clearly established and communicated. Effectively allocate resources across the region to deliver business plan. Budget and manage the region s P&L according to established business plans and targets.Ensure alignment and communication between Territory Managers and functional colleagues in Market Access, Marketing, etc. to ensure effective implementation of field strategies and product support plans.Provide ongoing feedback to regional teams on the marketing, allocating, monitoring, and leveraging of internal and external resources and the effectiveness of marketing messages and programs.Conduct regional sales meetings to align, motivate and energize the TMs and support teams for the region.Fully participate as a member of the Sales Leadership Team.Demonstrate the appropriate coaching and counseling to prepare individuals for future development.
Along with high achievement, a goal-oriented mindset, and a focus on delighting customers, the ideal candidate has:
- 7+ years pharmaceutical experience with at least 2 years sales management experience
- Proven background in building and leading teams to achieve high levels of performance
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, with ability to inspire, motivate and lead sales teams
- Excellent partnering and collaboration skills, with ability to lead and manage teams in a matrix
- Unquestioned business ethics and integrity, understanding of and ability to operate effectively within guidelines for Healthcare Compliance
- Experience in launching and bringing a new product to market preferred
- Account management experience IDN, ACO, Managed Care and hospital preferred
- Experience working within an emerging organization preferred
- Marketing or other internal rotations preferred
- Ability to travel 50% and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||6-7|
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field Management|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Travel ||About 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||Client Direct Hire|