|State ||Washington [WA]|
|Title ||Pacific Northwest Respiratory Biologics Educator|
|Job ID ||66681|
If there s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next.
You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
In this role, you ll provide clinical expertise to health care providers and patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping them to improve patient outcomes. You will support the introduction, uptake, and customer experience of the client s asthma product portfolio through branded disease, product and patient education. You will:
- Provide education and training to Allergists, Pulmonologists, and other customers to identify the appropriate patients for treatment with respiratory biologics
- Diagnose, design, and deliver respiratory product related educational programs to support HCPs understanding and uptake of respiratory products, inclusive of disease education, product information, appropriate patient selection, administration, branded patient education, and branded adherence programs
- Promote the optimal application and use of therapy to drive patient satisfaction leading to more effective patient outcomes
- Offer on going peer to peer clinical consulting to key customers to promote best practices
- Maintain knowledge of the specialty pharmacy / buy and bill reimbursement marketplace in territory covered and the impact on accounts
- Coordinate activities with Biologics Account Specialists, Payer Relations Managers, and Medical Science Liaisons to engage priority practices and accounts to deliver education to facilitate the best patient experience possible for those patients prescribed an asthma medication or biologic and/or COPD medication by their health care provider
The territory for this position encompasses the following states: WA, OR, AK, and HI.
|Requirements ||Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess|
Bachelor s Degree
- Active RN; NP, PA, RPh, MD, CRT, DO or Respiratory Therapist licensure
- 4+ years experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare related industry, 2+ years clinical experience preferred
- A collaborative, passionate and clinical mindset
- Respiratory experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- NAECB Certified, or the ability to become certified
- An understanding of the role clinical education plays in patient outcomes and business acumen
- Ability to travel including overnight and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Clinical Field Management (MSL, CDE, CNE)|
|Recruiting Area ||Clinical|
|Travel ||About 25%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment Type ||INC Research/inVentiv Health position|