|City ||San Francisco|
|State ||California [CA]|
|Title ||HIV Medical Science Liaison|
|Job ID ||65400|
Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you re an extroverted expert.
If there s one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it s how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You ve got what it takes to be a Medical Science Liaison with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. Our accomplished team consists of 291 MDs, 486 PhDs, Pharma Voice 100 Recipients, HBA Rising Stars and Luminaries, and PM 360 Elite Award Winners.
The MSL will be responsible for engaging with specified KOLs, institutions, and organizations in their territory through appropriate high-level scientific support for research activities, publications, education, consulting, and other Medical Affairs initiatives. The MSL will develop and maintain long-term collaborative relationships with KOLs. The MSL will be the primary conduit for Medical Affairs communications and interactions for their assigned institutions and organizations. They will ensure effective communication across multifunctional teams in carrying out Medical Affairs tactics. Extensive knowledge of HIV/AIDS and infectious diseases, or endocrinology, and field medical affairs experience is strongly preferred.
Along with your ability to remain at the forefront of your field, you must possess:
- 3-5 years of MSL experience in HIV/AIDS and/or infectious disease or endocrinology with demonstrated knowledge of the HIV/AIDS clinical environment
- Advanced terminal degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) in a related discipline strongly preferred. In lieu of a terminal degree, an RPh, Masters or nursing trained applicant with 8+ years of experience will be considered
- Strong knowledge of the pharma/biotech industry
- Demonstrated strong understanding of clinical research trial design in HIV/AIDS
- Ability to travel 50%-70% and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and car allowance
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Medical Science Liaison|
|Recruiting Area ||Clinical|