|State ||Arizona [AZ]|
|Title ||Bilingual Telephonic Clinical Coordinator|
|Job ID ||65176|
You re a clinician, a patient advocate and an educator and you excel at every one of them.
If there s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
in this role, under moderate supervision you will be responsible for providing inbound and outbound customer (patient) support in a pharmaceutical environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Answering numerous inbound phone lines
Perform Outbound calls with patients
Manages calls in a personal, systematic, and organized manner
- Responds to patient inquiries and provides education or information to help regarding training issues utilizing client-approved materials
Trouble shooting and problem solving with clinical issues that may arise with patients
Follow up training of patients remotely either by phone or webcam according to patients' needs.
Troubleshoot issue and coach patients as necessary
Document all call information in CRM system.
Please note the hours for this position are 11:00AM-7:30PM EST.
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree Required RN or BSN
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- 2+ years in customer service field/or a combination of education and patient care experience in a chronic condition
- Experience in chronic care such as diabetes, and short bowel syndrome a plus
- Experience with injectable therapies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to multitask, take direction, and maintain prioritization
- Excellent follow-up skills Understands importance of stakeholder management; clear, concise and prompt communicator, develops strong relationships and open communication with stakeholders
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must be able to type 35 wpm.
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Clinical/Nurse Educator/Nurse/CDE|
|Recruiting Area ||Clinical|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|