|State ||Texas [TX]|
|Country ||United States [US]|
|Title ||Dallas/San Antonio, TX-Biopharmaceutical Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||65167|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. This unique role provides the opportunity be autonomous in your own territory in co-promoting multiple products across multiple therapeutic areas including a life-saving oncology test for prostate cancer, growth hormone products and women's health products. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory, and more specifically:
- Identify and develop business relationships within targeted Primary Care Physicians and Urology specialists
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers
- Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services
- Understand and address both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor s Degree Required
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience selling diagnostic test preferred
- 1-3 years pharmaceutical sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of diagnostic market and laboratory customer base is preferred
- Product/device/diagnostic launch success
- Local market knowledge
- Documented track record of high sales achievement
- Strong leadership and academic achievement
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||West|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|