|State ||Tennessee [TN]|
|Title ||Nashville, TN Area Manager, Specialty Products|
|Job ID ||65123|
Starting a century ago, CSL made a promise to save lives and protect the health of people stricken with a range of serious and chronic medical conditions. Today that same promise has never been stronger.
With operations in more than 30 nations and over 14,000 employees worldwide, we develop and deliver biotherapies to prevent and treat people with life-threatening medical conditions. Our broad-range of therapies include those to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza.
We collaborate with patient and biomedical communities to improve access to therapies, advance scientific knowledge, and support future medical research. Our world-class commercial operation, combined with a large and focused R&D team and operational excellence, enable us to accurately identify, successfully develop, and dependably deliver innovations that patients and providers want.
For a century, CSL has earned a reputation as a passionate yet responsible organization, driven to care for patients and deliver on its commitments.
inVentiv Health is currently engaged in a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with CSL Behring for an Area Manager, Specialty Products position.
The Area Manager is responsible for promotion and utilization of CSL Behring products and for managing all aspects of territory business development. Area Manager will cultivate and maintain relationships with key customers to include: Health Care Professionals (HCP), hospital decision makers/influencers, specialty pharmacies and distribution channel partners. Area Manager will create demand for promoted products while demonstrating strong clinical knowledge. Area manager should demonstrate a high level of business acumen to facilitate the development of new accounts while supporting the growth of existing accounts. Area Managers will be expected to support appropriate patient education programs as needed.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Promote products and increase usage of products to select call points, including HCP s, hospitals, patient support groups, distributors and specialty pharmacies. Develops customer advocates for promoted products.
- Responsible for the development of new accounts and the growth of existing accounts through solid customer relationships, communication of technical product and disease state information, and effective territory management skills.
- Develop and implement territory business plans consistent with corporate direction designed to achieve/exceed territory sales targets. Appropriate knowledge of product features and benefits, competitive products and programs and distribution channels.
- Implement key marketing programs to increase market share of key promoted products.
- Maintain proper call frequency with assigned targets and update as needed to assure time is aligned with current product focus
- Stay abreast of current clinical technical literature from medical journals and other information sources.
- Implement CSL selling model (PS2) with effective opening, probing, listening, and closing skills on customer calls.
- Actively work with patient support groups where appropriate, following CSL Behring SOP s.
- Stay abreast of pertinent marketplace issues and opportunities and effectively communicates them to manager.
- Represent CSL Behring at local customer meetings as appropriate to increase exposure of CSL Behring products and services.
- Regular travel required which may include weekends for select customer or corporate meeting and events.
- Bachelor s degree in business/life sciences.
- Minimum of five years pharmaceutical sales or required relevant experience.
- Experience with patient groups, specialty pharmacies and distributors a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate effective management of a large geography desired.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|