|City ||San Francisco|
|State ||California [CA]|
|Title ||Per Diem Field Medical Educator - San Francisco, CA|
|Job ID ||64947|
You re a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator and you excel at every one of them.
If there s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
In this role, you ll provide clinical expertise to health care providers and patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping them to improve patient outcomes. You will join an expanding team and represent a biopharmaceutical company that specializes in innovative therapeutic peptide products with an emphasis on growth-hormone releasing factor peptides. Focusing on disease state education and training, you will:
- Work on an as needed basis
- Provide disease state education on lipodystrophy
- Provide branded education to patients
- Communicate identified patient feedback to client
- Maintain product and technical knowledge in areas appropriate to the products represented and for uses consistent with product labeling
- Programs take place mostly in the mornings or afternoons but occasionally may take place in the evening or on weekends. The ideal candidate should be available during days, nights and on the weekends.
We are currently recruiting for this role in Philadelphia, PA, Baltimore, MA, as well as Washington DC.
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- RN; BSN preferred
- Active RN license in good standing in your state of employment
- A collaborative, passionate and clinical mindset
- 2+ years clinical experience, HIV Therapy experience preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel if needed by flight
- Commitment to availability for 2 assignments per week
- An understanding of ASOs ( Aids Service organizations) and the HIV community preferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||2-3|
|Position Type/Category ||Clinical/Nurse Educator/Nurse/CDE|
|Recruiting Area ||Clinical|
|Minimum Education Level ||Assoc. Degree|