|City ||West Point|
|State ||Pennsylvania [PA]|
|Title ||West Point, PA - Vaccines Customer Sales Representative|
|Job ID ||64899|
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Multi-Specialty Vaccine Sales Representative. This inside sales opportunity would be based at the Merck home office in West Point, PA.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted primary care physicians and pediatricians, small group practices and solo practices only, while:
- Achieves quarterly sales metrics based on set reach/frequency goals.
- Understands and integrates franchise strategies
- Applies knowledge of contracts and historical ordering patterns to optimize vaccine purchases and achieve appropriate inventory
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understands and addresses both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
- Bachelor s Degree Required
- Sales experience (inside or outside)
- Healthcare sales experience or science background preferred but not required
- Ability to accurately convey scientific information and communicate effectively
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field|
|Recruiting Area ||Northeast|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|