The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for working as part of a digital team to manage and execute digital initiatives and programs for unbranded and branded VVA/dyspareunia disease state awareness and marketing, upon regulatory approval, to consumers and Healthcare Professionals (HCP).
Supporting and reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the ideal candidate will have extensive digital marketing and project management experience in digital multi-channel execution (i.e., website, social media, 3rd party sites, CRM, etc.) within the pharmaceutical industry. Lead and manage implementation of multiple digital programs, websites, and social media opportunities in launching our first prescription drug product will be the key focus of this position.
Our targeted professional market segments include physicians (OBGYN and primary care in community practice) as well as nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and office managers. The Digital Manager will be responsible and/or assist with the implementation, management, and analysis of a variety of digital programs and projects.
This individual will help establish, reinforce, and advocate customer-centric best practices in customer experience management, digital creative and content development, customer insights, integrated communications planning, development, deployment, measurement, and other key digital marketing activities for VVA disease state awareness and brand marketing.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership skills and drive digital projects through to completion. He/she should be an entrepreneurial, passionate digital marketer who seeks to join a team of women s healthcare professionals seeking to create outstanding customer experiences for our first prescription drug launch.
- Bachelor s degree in business/marketing/digital marketing required from an accredited school
- Digital pharmaceutical marketing experience required.
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience.
- Up to 3 years or more of pharmaceutical or life science industry experience required.
- Strong understanding of integrated marketing and the role digital plays in the marketing mix.
- Pharmaceutical launch experience women s health experience preferred.
- Exceptional customer insight skills and the ability to translate those insights into business ideas.
- Ability to generate strong social media presence through thoughtful campaigns.
- Experience with web measurement/analytics a plus.
- A passion for understanding the customer mindset and staying abreast of the latest media and digital trends.
- Exceptional writing, verbal, communication/presentation, and influence skills.
- Proven ability to drive projects to successful completion - on time and within budget.
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities, and meet compressed timelines.
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)