|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Northeast - Field Access Manager|
|Job ID ||64753|
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There s one thing you do that s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate reimbursement professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a Field Access Manager role with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Field Access Manager's responsibility in this position will be development and management of a designated region with the goal of ensuring optimal access with specific products in the Cardiovascular Therapeutic area. This role is responsible for leading, directing and managing activities of Field Access Specialist within a specific geographical assignment. The district will include New York, New York Metro, New Jersey, and Long Island.
The Field Access Manager will be responsible for leading his/her team towards the achievement of established goals by ensuring specific individual and team goals are met and expenses are managed in a fiscally responsible manner. They will participate in national, regional, and local strategic meetings, as well as lead meetings with their respective team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proven ability to motivate and coach sales team to meet goals and objectives through influencing behavior
- Lead a team of Field Access Specialists to promote product(s) to targeted physicians and accounts to achieve/exceed specific business goals
- Work with Field Access Specialists on a consistent basis, evaluating, coaching and directing sales presentations
- Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance
- Direct Field Access Specialists in the acquisition, expansion and retention of targeted business within the assigned geographic area
- Develop plans that effectively translate national strategy at the District level
- Work with Leadership to define and establish appropriate behaviors and actions that will lead to sales growth acceleration in the geographic area
- Bachelor s degree required
- Minimum five years experience as a pharmaceutical District Manager or first line leader
- Minimum two years experience in public or private third party access arena or pharmaceutical industry in sales, managed care, or clinical support
- Experience with specialty products (preferably self injectables) acquired through Specialty Pharmacy
- Specialty pharmacy experience required (understanding of the entire process from script to injection)
- Knowledge of Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) policies and processes with expertise in Medicare Part D (Pharmacy Benefit design and coverage policy) a plus
- Knowledge of Managed Care, Government, and Federal payer sectors, as well as Integrated Delivery Network/Integrated Health Systems a plus
- Previous experience in launching new specialty pharmaceutical/biologics products or indications a plus
- Ability to travel and cover large geography territories
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of medical insurance terminology
- Ability to analyze and interpret regulation and legislation
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage expenses within allocated budgets
- Good driving record
- Ability to schedule individual work related travel(air, hotel, rental car as needed)
- Above average computer skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Full inVentiv benefits which include all listed below and more:
- It is the Company s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays, and personal time
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision
- Fleet Vehicle
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Company Match 401K
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Sales-Field Management|
|Recruiting Area ||Northeast|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|