|State ||Pennsylvania [PA]|
|Title ||Director, Field Reimbursement|
|Job ID ||64739|
Positively impacting generations of families is contingent upon patients and physicians understanding and adhering to reimbursement policies required to access our medicines. The Director of the Field Reimbursement Team is responsible for leading a national team of Field Reimbursement Associate Directors tasked with providing appropriate and accurate managed care coverage and reimbursement policy information regarding products to providers and for the benefit of patients in an assigned geography. In this position, the Director will have the responsibility to develop the business plan, hire a team, train, manage and execute the business plan in coordination with Market Access, Sales, HUB and other key colleagues.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, obtain approval, manage and execute National and Regional reimbursement strategies within budget.
- Recruit, hire, assign, train and manage performance of (8) Field Reimbursement Associate Directors covering targeted regional accounts.
- Ensure team has extensive knowledge of individual Managed Care Account's geographic presence/influence, payer mix, product coverage and reimbursement policies.
- Ensure all activities are consistent with all regulations, laws and company compliance policies.
- Coordinate and collaborate with field sales by providing coverage and reimbursement education to prioritized targets.
- Identify current and emerging trends in managed care coverage and reimbursement rules, regulations, policies, procedures, benefit and structural designs. Assess implications and develop solutions.
- Together with in-market peers, develop strategies and action plans to ensure broad and affordable access, the evolution of policy and enhance company leadership position in the marketplace.
- Monitor and continuously improve deliverables including the strategy, tactical plan, and resources.
- Effectively and efficiently manages resource allocation, including business plans and trade-off decisions across geographies.
- Form actionable networks within leadership and executive leadership across key accounts.
- Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams, as appropriate: Sales, Market Access, Marketing, Commercial Operations, Regulatory, Legal, Compliance, Government Affairs, and Medical Affairs.
- Prepare, analyze, and present team operational reports to brand and leadership teams.
- Be a strategic and tactical lead within the Market Access Executive Team and aligned partner to influence and maximize commercial capabilities.
3+ years people management experience leading teams, projects, programs and directing the allocation of resources for a Field Reimbursement Team.
Proven success record in ensuring team activities are consistent with all regulations, laws and company compliance policies
Experience working with Specialty Pharmacies, HUB's, and Managed Care Organizations.
Subject matter expert on the complexity of current and emerging trends in National and Regional Account rules, regulations, policies, procedures, reimbursement, benefit, and structural designs. Comprehensive understanding of Medicare Parts A, B, C, D, and commercial insurance.
Ability to lead and coach in complex, cross functional teams and build strategic long term partnerships.
Exceptional communication skills that include verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Demonstrated collaboration skills - accomplishes key objectives through cooperation with other functional groups.
Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred.
Ability to travel 60% percent of the time.
inVentiv Health and it s clients are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Years Exp ||8-10|
|Position Type/Category ||Managed Markets|
|Recruiting Area ||RPO BU|
|Travel ||More than 50%|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|