|State ||North Carolina [NC]|
|Title ||Associate Program Manager|
|Job ID ||64630|
|Overview ||You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.|
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You ll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with inVentiv Health Consulting (formerly Campbell Alliance), an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You ll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients. inVentiv Health Consulting is seeking an individual with accredited Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Education (CE) Subject Matter Expertise for an Associate Program Manager position to facilitate the tactical implementation and life cycle maintenance of projects within the Program Management Office division. This position is based in the U.S. Responsibilities of the Associate Program Manager with accredited CME/CE Subject Matter Expertise include:
- Utilizes knowledge of US Accredited CME/CE to provide guidance to clients providing financial support for Continuing Education Programs; educates self to fill any knowledge gaps required to provide client guidance
- Drafts / updates project deliverables to a high level of quality (deliverables may include meeting facilitation decks, project status reports, vendor reports, trackers, meeting minutes)
- Drafts and disseminates concise and well-written client communications related to ongoing work stream management and approval processes; promptly works to address client questions and requests
- Develops concise minutes for all project meetings and ensures client review process is completed according to project timelines
- Tracks action items and approvals; conducts client and team follow-up as required to ensure adherence to program timelines and management processes
- Maintains relevant program materials and ensures version control in document management system
- Facilitates preparation of communications to and materials for external audiences (e.g., FDA, program vendors) on behalf of clients
- Understands the core program requirements / intent and is able to communicate effectively with project and client team, as well as external audiences (e.g., FDA, program vendors, Medical Communication companies) when appropriate
- Able to structure problem solving, research, and analysis with guidance; distills insights from analysis; drafts potential strategic recommendations
- Able to identify potential project and implementation risks and dependencies
|Requirements ||Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has: |
- Graduate or higher degree preferred (e.g. MBA, PhD, PharmD) in business or life sciences, or PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) / Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Two (2) Five (5) years of experience working in the pharmaceutical, life science or consulting industries preferred
- Preference for individuals with demonstrated project management experience and accredited CME/CE expertise
- Candidates must possess the ability to multi-task, think critically and creatively, have excellent time-management skills, be able to assess client needs and deliver high-quality effective communications
- Candidates must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated competence in writing is critical English, grammar, spelling must be proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Familiarity with Project Management tools e.g. MS Project, SharePoint is preferable
- Knowledge of US Accredited CME/CE systems, community, landscape, and stakeholders is preferable
- Experience working with accredited CME/CE Providers and national CME/CE Accreditors preferred
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
inVentiv Health Consulting is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|