Touchpoint Solutions is hiring a team of Nephrology Sales Specialists for an
exciting partnership with a premier pharmaceutical company! This is a unique
opportunity to develop and manage your own territory while making an impact on
The Nephrology Sales Specialist is a solo, specialty sales position
calling on Nephrologists in the office, clinic and hospital setting
developing the market presence for our client s product in the nephrology
market. Responsible for understanding
and identifying customer needs, supporting pull-through activities relative to
the customer strategy, keeping with client s values and standards as governed
by policies. The Nephrology Sales
Specialist demonstrates professionalism and leadership by modeling the required
knowledge for successful execution of all Field Sales competencies. Travel up to 30%.
- Bachelor s degree
- 2+ years of
specialty pharmaceutical sales experience required.
- Successful track
record of calling on nephrologists preferred.
- Hepatitis C
- Specialty sales experience
across multiple specialty markets with a preference for launch experience,
building a base of business in a new area of the company preferred.
- Experience in biotech or
medical device sales preferred.
- Market development experience
- Create and
implement strategically sound business plans and tactical strategies within the
assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, territory and company
goals for sales, market share, call metrics, appropriate sample distribution,
- Manage daily sales
call activity according to defined expectations, with the purpose of
influencing customers and increasing product sales:
- On behalf of Client, promote Client's
product(s) via live interactions with assigned HCP targets, engaging them in
- Profile and manage a list of HCP targets and
provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics that
are required by program.
- Manage promotional
- Listen and respond
appropriately to customer needs and questions.
- Communicate product information in a way that's meaningful and relevant
to each individual customer; customize discussions and client interactions
based on understanding of customer's needs.
- Engage in informed discussions about products with HCP customers
knowing when/how to seek and provide additional information.
- Within select customer accounts, act as primary point of contact for
customer, meet with key customers/personnel to understand practice structure,
business model, key influencers network structure, customer needs and
identifies business opportunities.
- For select customer accounts/HCPs, coordinate with customer team to
develop customer strategy outlining strategy for interactions/ relationship,
solutions and potential offerings for customer.
- Share learnings and best-practices from one customer to help other
customers meet their needs.
- Demonstrate a focus on better health outcomes (considers the HCP &
- Provide input into resource allocation decisions across customers.
- Identify and select programs/services available in the library of
Client s "resources" to address customer needs.
- Maintain current understanding of practice structure, business model,
key influencers/ network structure and makes information available to relevant
- Influence beyond their specific geography or product area.
- Embrace and maximize new technological capabilities and channels to
- Engage in all job responsibilities and activities with the highest
standards of ethics and integrity.
- Demonstrate the ability to execute at each stage of the sales process.
- Create a compelling and logical rationale in positioning our Client s
product versus the competition by focusing on appropriate patient types and use
of supportive approved resources.
- Demonstrate the ability to stay ahead of market trends, assess impact of
dynamics on current business state and make proactive recommendations to meet
the future needs of the business.
Demonstrate innovation, resilience and is able to adapt to
ambiguous/evolving business environments.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt the articulation of the complexities of
the payer environment for patients in the nephrology space, with the
appropriate level of granularity based on the provider s level of understanding
- Demonstrate the ability to forge and manage business relationships with difficult
to access customers in a no sample environment.
- Demonstrate ability to function effectively and employ a business owner
mindset to develop the market segment for our client s product.
- Effectively and
persuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening and
negotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging.
- Maintain thorough
knowledge of Client product(s) and program.
- Verify and
complete required data entry in Touchpoint CRM systems, such as details of the
target s responses and any follow-through actions.
- Regularly and
timely communicate with the District Manager, as well as members of various
Touchpoint home office support teams, as required.
- Create and
maintain a positive impression with client and client s customers.
- Prepare reports
for management as needed.
- Fully comply with
all laws, regulations and Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Policies, Code of
Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines, relevant state and federal laws and
regulations and terms and conditions prescribed in the Sample Administration
Agreements and PDMA Guidelines.
- Participate in
teleconference and live National, regional and district meetings and training
sessions and represent client at National and/or local conventions when
- Perform special
projects and assignments as directed by the manager.
Solutions designs and implements customized healthcare sales, service, and
communication teams. We listen to our Clients to create cross channel solutions
and achieve their goals.
If you have a
proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the
healthcare field, we want to hear from you. .
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all
associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation
or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an
individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other
qualifications. In addition, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions maintains policies
and procedures designed to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws
governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Publicis
Touchpoint Solutions has facilities. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected