Touchpoint Solutions seeks passionate and experienced Inside Sales
Representatives to join an exciting Contact Center Sales Team to promote and
build awareness for our client s product. Touchpoint Solutions has partnered
with Sanofi to promote the use of Synvisc-One to targeted healthcare providers.
The Inside Sales Rep will conduct sales calls (via telephone) to designated
healthcare professionals to educate and promote Client brand and product for
appropriate patient use. Maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on
the program and customer activity. Actively and effectively utilize all
applicable tools for product and program promotion. Inside Sales Representative
will be responsible for effectively managing a sales territory with the goal of
maintaining and achieving new sales growth for our client s product.
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous sales experience in medical
device, pharmaceutical or B2B product sales.
- Strong Science background.
- Technology experience with CRM
- Orthopedic or injectable sales
- Complex account and territory
- Strong selling/closing and marketing skills.
- Excellent persuasion/presentation skills.
- Ability to overcome obstacles to gain access to key
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior product
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong rapport building skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech and
professional phone manner.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in
recording/handling Client and project information.
- Excellent judgment/decision making skills.
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and
outside of the company.
- Ability to accurately assess individual situations and draw
on prior knowledge, experience and problem solving skills in order to come up
with successful solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and
commitment successfully complete projects and assignments.
- Ability to identify critical activities and tasks and adjust
priorities to meet Client goals and objectives.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Touchpoint Solutions provides a comprehensive array of multichannel message
delivery solutions to the life sciences industry. From in field to inside and
from promotional to clinical, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
centers-of-excellence include field sales and service, live video detailing,
inside credentialed sales specialists, inside sales and service, clinical
health educators, and medical science liaisons. A wide range of vital support
solutions each of which serves all of the company s message delivery
channels includes recruiting, training, performance management, operations,
data/analytics, and compliance. Publicis Touchpoint Solutions provides the
human touch to precision multichannel messaging delivered at the right time and
through the right channels to achieve maximum impact. Publicis Touchpoint
Solutions is a member of the Publicis Healthcare Communications Group.
We understand that exceptional people need
exceptional rewards, and as an Inside Sales Representative for Publicis
Touchpoint Solutions, you will have the opportunity to grow with one of the
nation s leading healthcare communication companies. Additionally you
If you have the desire to
contribute to the healthcare field, we want to hear from you.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our Company,however only
qualified candidates will be considered.