Territory includes: CA, NV
Serving as a value-added resource and extension of our Clientu2019s Clinical Development and Medical Affairs team, the MSL will act as a field-based clinical and scientific resource responsible for the provision of scientifically-based information in support of our Clientu2019s investigational product for treatment of rare genetic obesity deficiencies. The MSLs will be engaged with and further develop relationships with critical stakeholders including but not limited to, institutional-based KOLs/physicians, researchers, and other health care professionals working in the area of pediatric genetic disorders of obesity, by providing relevant medical and scientific support. The MSLs will identify and foster relationships with the aforementioned audiences ensuring that these key stakeholders are appropriately and compliantly educated on disease state and the current and expanding treatment of pediatric metabolic disorders.
- Identify KOLs and develop valuable long-term relationships; advocate to increase awareness about early onset metabolic disorders associated with rare genetic deficiencies and to improve diagnosis.
- Support research initiative for genotyping study by assisting with identification of patient population
- Facilitate opinion leader development and aid in the identification of areas of mutual interest and collaboration
- Participate in scientific peer discussions including advisory panels, investigator meetings, and education programs
- Provide timely, accurate, specific and balanced responses to KOLsu2019 requests for information
- Comply with company and industry guidelines in all activities and communication
US-CA | US-NV
- Doctoral degree (PharmD, PhD or MD) required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of MSL experience required
- Rare disease MSL experience a significant plus
- Endocrinology experience preferred; ideally Pediatric Endocrinology clinical and/or research expertise
- Ability to work in cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate scientific/ medical information to the medical community
- Demonstrated expertise in drug information communication; strong presentation skills.
- Ability to build productive work relationships both internally and externally.
- Clear understanding of the inter-relationship between field medical and commercial teams
- Demonstrated project management ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of FDA requirements and PhRMA guidelines.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Valid driveru2019s license.