Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is a newly formed function within Takeda with the objective of enabling Takeda s business strategy, delivering simplification and cost reduction, improving service and providing a transformation engine for continuous improvement for Takeda. Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions is our overarching vision with Patients at the center of all that we do.
- This is a new role. The primary purpose of this role is to create and set up the Americas Solutions Hub team for TBS's Finance and Procurement Customers.
- Work with the People Solutions helpdesk provided by a third party to agree standards, ways of working and how this desk might be resourced in the future.
- Work with the TBS Global Solutions Hub Lead to develop and align with the TBS Global Solutions Hub model and aspiration, ensuring that best practices are operating in the US Solutions delivery team using creativity, technology and a proactive customer centric mindset to deliver a high-quality, proactive service to Takeda employees and suppliers.
- Work with TBS Customers to educate them in how they will be supported by the Solutions Hub, Americas.
- Lead helpdesk continuous improvement to drive excellence, from access, process, knowledge and systems interfaces using data, metrics and customer feedback to proactively identify opportunities.
- Maintain and improve access to, help and knowledge documents for employees to a professional standard.
- Establish and lead the Support and Solutions Team; This will include collaborating with IT to leverage digital tools, providing technology to deliver solutions to employees and suppliers when and where they need it.
- Define Solution hub management processes, policies and ways of working and ensure they are implemented.
- Select the team, training them in Ways of Working. Functional knowledge and appropriate technologies such as Service Now, Live Chat etc as applicable.
- Manage customer requests that can come through a range of networks, such as email, chat and telephone.
- Ensure that documentation standards are developed and adhered to and reflect the appropriate severity and utilize standard procedures to resolve issues.
- Continuously improve Solution Hub processes focused on employee satisfaction and operational efficiency. Use data and employee feedback as a key input for identifying and prioritizing opportunities.
- Establish a network with the Regional Hub Leads for Europe and Japan for operational reviews, sharing best practices and learnings.
- Work with IT to establish governance to manage enhancements, updates and changes to ServiceNow across tenants of the system eg. new system releases, Chatbots.
- Oversee the process of user and configuration requests handled by IT services to ensure it is operating effectively and within service levels agreed.
- Own the standard for knowledge and help articles for TBS and ensure all articles deployed on the portal meet the standard.
- Lead and develop team members to meet the next generation TBS capabilities required of them. Develop and engage the team with an Enterprise mindset to deliver innovative, simple and efficient solutions for customers.
- Seamlessly transition in new service lines into the Americas Solutions Hub Model.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Minimum of a BS or BA degree.
- 5+ years of experience in a Service Management or helpdesk leadership role or equivalent.
- Experience working with an International business network in previous roles.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Flexibility in working hours due to global nature and demands of the role and organization.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.