- In conjunction with the Head of CTUX, define and execute the CTUX strategy to aggregate technology; process; service provider; and vendor partner delivery. Works closely with CTUX leads; IT business and functional team leads; IT Finance; and Procurement to define and deliver a holistic strategy that delivers a best-in-class user experience leveraging modern and resilent core technolgies.
- Use cross-functional knowledge to understand issues, trends, and perspectives that may influence the business. Proactively identify problems and issues across organizations and create programs and processes to solve them.
- Lead cross-functional project teams, to structure, and execute analyses required to develop recommendations. Communicate findings from initiatives to management and the broader organization and manage large projects and one or more smaller projects simultaneously and participate in early discussions to scope new projects.
- Development of centralized CTUX metrics and analytics reporting, collecting data from internal and external teams to develop a holistic view of CTUX performance across teams and across the organization.
- Establish and lead the operating processes and tools across CTUX for effectively managing the organization and partner closely across many functions relevant to infrastructure and end user experience, including IT, Business, and Functional teams.
- Establish and lead technical liaison relationships across CTUX and with partner across external IT teams to drive a cohesive CTUX technology strategy that is closely aligned with the internal as well as external teams.
- Collaborate with Global operational teams to achieve short/long term goals on business growth, capacity, innovation, and compliance; includes working with both internal operations/external vendors such as 3rd party infrastructure providers.
- Aggregation of the CTUX strategic vision; translate the vision into short-/long- term goals- deliverables.
- Direct the design and execution of strategies that transform stakeholder ideas into a successful customer experience aligned with company goals.
- Manage technology roadmaps, cross-functional partnerships, and external relationships. Assess
- Drive strategic global technology and services initiatives. Develop, gather and measure relevant productivity metrics
- Manage vendor relationships, including off-short, and ensure high performance of vendors across projects.
- Develop and manage budget including operating expenses and capital project expenses.
- Expert in directing multiple projects simultaneously and the resilience to respond quickly in a fast paced environment.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Demonstrate solid technical/strong business knowledge, provide significant direction, handle highly complex problems, possess extensive knowledge of policies, standards and procedures, have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determine/manage priorities, timelines and schedules. Set team, group and service objectives.
- Ownership for strategy and operations research, analysis, selection, and implementation of new tools, technologies and/or services.
- Ability to manage demand; proven influence in managing currency of the environment while ensuring security and reliability of services.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Provide direct development and supervision of global team members, including mentoring, performance management, and staffing.
- Directs services provided by outsourced suppliers with on-site and off-shore resources teams.
- Plan/set direction for multiple global teams, groups and service delivery areas within the given function.
- Assures that systems and technology enable the business and business processes, deliver information for decision making, or connect employees, customers, and suppliers with easy to use, available, reliable, serviceable, responsive and cost-effective systems and/or technology.
- Assure strategic and tactical plans are met. Responsible for budget commitments and forecasting for the group or service delivery area.
- Manage globally-dispersed organization including off-shore mix of vendor partner staff augmentation
- Achieves/improves SLAs, root cause/corrective actions & customer satisfaction metrics
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred or relevant systems experience. MBA Preferred
- 10+ years of information systems experience in multiple areas of IT.
- 8+ years of Management experience
- 3+ years of global project leadership and execution
- 3+ years experience leading IT Business Office or IT Procurement activities.
- IT Finance experience either direct or in a liaison role is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels including executive leadership team peers, managers and staff.
- Ability to partner effectively on cross-functional projects or teams.
- Ability to adapt across multiple functions including internal and external teams.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to keep multiple priorities moving at the same time.
- Strong team building and talent management skills.
- Must be a strategic thinker with strong interpersonal/influential skills.
- Significant experience in managing services delivery, including support during IT integrations and divestitures.
- Demonstrated skills/results in the following:
- Developing/managing high-performing teams
- Lead, coach, motivate, inspire, and influence
- Accomplishing results through others
- Strong business knowledge, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.