Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Manager, Short Bowel Syndrome/Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EOE) Competitive Intelligence on our GI Team in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Senior Manager, working on the Competitive Intelligence team, you will be empowered to consult with Neuroscience Business Unit (NOBU) leadership as a strategic partner in achieving and maintaining competitive leadership. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by using higher level analytics based on their experience in competitive analysis consulting expertise with strong leadership in Neuroscience and Ophthalmic marketing analysis, brand planning, situation analysis, project management and cross-functional alignment skills. A typical day will include:
- Engage to be consultative and provide influence and create cross-source insights, recommendations and alignment for action.
- Develop competitive landscape analysis, business need understanding, knowledge gap identification, primary and/or secondary CI to fill prioritized gaps.
- Communicate those integrated insights to relevant stakeholders across Takeda.
- Leverage data and expertise in Competitive Intelligence external analysis, with internal market planning, business development, forecasting, and other strategic or tactical work streams.
- Proactively identifies strategic and tactical CI needs of BU, establishing both long-range and short-term business impact.
- Deliver guidance, recommendations and market intelligence insights to commercial brand, medical, forecasting, and Executive Team to inform decision making.
- Own and execute Competitive Intelligence Workshops to develop insights into competitor strategy and tactics for commercial decision making.
- Apply and execute high quality analysis and recommendations to therapeutic area and brand processes including: commercial planning, forecasting, pre-launch and launch planning process.
- Proactively drive analysis and ensure early awareness of key market opportunities and risks through analysis of primary and secondary information.
- Drive and implement excellent communication, presentation, and meeting facilitation skills to build relationships.
- Lead cross functional, therapeutic area teams through the analysis of key market events yielding new interpretations, strategy, and proposed tactics to prepare for anticipated market dynamics that impact Takeda s business interests.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- B.A./B.S. Scientific or commercial education.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible project management experience with experience in the commercial pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum two years experience in implementing processes, procedures, competitive intelligence in healthcare environment with industry leadership.
- Able to lead in a matrix-working culture, both across the US Neuroscience Gastroenterology (GI) Business Units.
- Able to drive to or fly to various meeting sites, including overnight trips, up to 20%. Some international travels will be required.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.