Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Neuroscience Sales Representative covering our Philadelphia, PA territory.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Neuroscience Sales Representative working on the FRANCHISE NAME team, you will be empowered to impact patients lives, and a typical day will include:
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match
Tuition reimbursement Company
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation
Community Outreach Programs
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
The Psychiatry Sales Representative primary objectives are as follows:
- Serve as the quarterback representative to communicate clinical and scientific knowledge about our CNS product(s) to Psychiatrists
- Cultivate and nurture disease state/product advocates(KOL speakers) from within the Psychiatric community to include teaching institutions
- Lead a coordinated effort GMBU representatives to enhance CNS product promotion efforts within assigned territory
- Achieve sales goals
- Communicate to Psychiatrists high level scientific reasoning supporting the understanding and treatment of depression and the benefits tied to our CNS product(s)
- Engage customers in a way that reflects understanding of their environment and provides insight relevant to their market and practice
- Execute sales and product marketing strategies with precision in order to achieve sales goals
- Develop, sustain and grow highly effective working relationships with Psychiatrists, key medical institutions, medical and academic societies
- Cultivate and support KOL CNS speakers to be used locally and nationally
- Conduct educational and promotional speaker programs to assist with the Psychiatrists with greater Depression knowledge
- Forge compliant partnerships with Clinical Science Liaisons to effectively engage psychiatric community
- Serve as a direct liaison to the CNS Marketing team and GMBU Sales leadership by providing market place intelligence/insights that will influence sales and promotional strategy/resources
- Serve as Takeda s field sales liaison to Lundbeck s CNS sales representatives in an effort to foster greater coordination around our shared promotional effort
- Within assigned territory, lead educational and promotional coordination efforts across Takeda s GMBU representatives who promote CNS product(s)
- Comply with the company Compliance Guidelines, Code of Conduct and Promotional Practices.
- Adhere to Takeda s Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Communicate respectfully to internal and external customers
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 3 years pharmaceutical industry experience
- Previous Specialty and/or CNS experience
- Institutional/account selling experience
- Scientific background
Knowledge and Skills:
- Industry Knowledge understands the pharmaceutical industry and the prescription drug distribution process at the regional level
- Product Knowledge complete understanding of the medical/therapeutic usage of the products.
- Sales Techniques . Displays a broad understanding of the strategic objectives of the pharmaceutical sales marketplace; understands various effective sales techniques.
- Advanced clinical and market place knowledge
- Business Acumen understanding business principles and practices relevant to the hospital marketplace, and applying them in order to more effectively drive the business
- Organization - Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records of appointments, sales calls, follow-up calls, samples, key account contacts, etc.
- Time Management Ability to set priorities and workflow to accomplish day to day tasks in a timely manner.
- Leadership skills ability to influence the actions of those not without a direct reporting relationship.
- Strategic implementation ability to understand and implement the hospital account strategies
- Problem solving/analytical skills ability to analyze a wide variety of data including sales and market data to make business decisions.
- Resource management ability to manage and allocate internal and external resources
- Relationship building skills ability to develop and maintain strategic relationships with key thought leaders and build trust with others in order to increase Takeda s competitive advantage
- Team leadership leading a team toward achievement of focused business results; bringing individual contributors together from highly diverse functional areas, and orchestrating their efforts without formal line authority.
- Communication ability to communicate ideas, data both verbally and written, in a persuasive and appropriate manner including strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Teaching institutions and Hospitals concentration on Cardiology, Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, General Practices and Family Practices
- Community based physicians Cardiologists and Endocrinologists
- Coordination with Primary Care representatives on thought leader development, speaker programs, speaking events, and formulary support.
- Valid driver s license required.
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings or client sites.
- Limited overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to attend sales meetings at off-site locations.