Senior Manager, Market Research and Customer Insights - Entyvio
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to realize your potential through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
As a Senior Manager, Market Research and Customer Insights you will you will leverage your Primary Market Research and insight generation experience to inform brand strategy for our UC & CD business.
- Leverage your Primary Market Research and insights expertise to provide recommendations to our US Marketing and Senior Leadership team.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and provide insights to inform key business decision.
- Create insights from multiple market research & data sources, deliver recommendations and gain alignment for action to relevant stakeholders across Takeda.
- Have responsibility for the development & execution of the Entyvio Brand Insights Plan for the HCP segment
- Leverage your HCP Primary Market Research experience and support internal market planning, business development, strategic and tactical work streams for long-term impact
- Provide oversight and accountability on all processes related to procurement, vendors, compliance, pharmacovigilance and budget management activities in execution of each research program
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of progressively responsible Primary Market Research experience in the biopharmaceutical or medical device industry, or as a Healthcare Primary Market Research Consultant
- Have a track record of recommending, developing and executing quantitative & qualitative Primary Market Research among HCPs
- Demonstrate solid experience in advanced Market Research methodologies used in quantitative & qualitative programs
- Be familiar with the drug commercialization process and have supported the launch & lifecycle planning of novel specialty pharmaceuticals or medical devices for a chronic disease
- Be based in our Lexington, MA office
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- B.A./B.S. in Business, Healthcare or the Sciences
- Demonstrated leadership skills participating on & managing matrix teams, influencing outcomes in strategic and tactical decisions
- Have proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with Marketing Teams & Senior Leadership
- Have a passion for excellence in the commercial side of managing pharmacovigilance processes
- approximately 20% - Business meetings, Congresses & Market Research
TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.