Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Director, Sales Communications in our Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Director, Sales Communications in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As an Associate Director, Sales Communications working on the Neuroscience Business Unit (NSBU) team, you will be empowered to develop and execute a communications strategy. A typical day will include:
- Reports to the Vice President of Sales
- Works with Takeda sales leadership and cross functional teams to develop and execute a communication strategy that supports business objectives and activities of the sales organization.
- Provides guidance and support to sales leaders on all communications related matters.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of communications experience
- Project management skills
- Experience working within or aligned to a commercial organization
- Experience working within the healthcare industry
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of the business landscape, strategic objectives and cross-functional operations
- Project Management - understands unique issues and risks associated with managing projects within a large sales organization
- Communication ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and issues both verbally and in various written media (e-mail, PowerPoint, formal documentation methodology) in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Project Management tools and methods Ability to use MS Project, Visio, as well as knowledge of SDLC as it impacts Sales Operations projects
- Ability to drive/fly to various meetings limited overnight travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.