Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Manager, Trade Operations & Analytics. This is a field-based role.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Manager, Trade Operations & Analytics working on the Managed Markets team, you will be empowered to provide the Trade Relations department comprised of the Retail Pharmacy, Specialty Pharmacy, and Distribution account teams with extensive account-level analytics & insights, operational support, and representation of the Trade department with key cross-functional business partners. The Takeda business matters this role will be most involved with include Wholesaler Service Agreements, Bio-Distribution Agreements, Specialty Pharmacy Data Agreements, Customer Scorecards, Internally Published Trade Reports, the Channel Inventory & Planning Process, and Customer Related Business Plan Presentations. This work will be achieved by:
- Leveraging the Takeda Trade Data Aggregation system to develop advanced analytics capabilities, this position will provide valuable data analysis and insights to Trade stakeholders across all functional business partners, detailing the flow of Takeda s medications from initial distribution to prescription dispensing.
- Engaging colleagues within the Managed Markets team to ensure all aspects of customer interaction and contract compliance are in place to maintain the proper service levels required to provide access of all Takeda s products to patients to need them.
- Embracing all aspects of PTRB (Patient, Trust, Reputation and Business) when approaching all role related tasks to ensure the work being done fits the model Takeda is founded on and Takeda s goal to have a first in class Trade Team.
- This role will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Trade Operations & Analytics, Director of Prescription Pathways, Director of Distribution, VP of Specialty Pharmacy, and VP of Trade & Distribution.
- Support the Trade Department s operational capabilities roadmap specific to trade data, business case development, cross functional data integration, cross functional projects, and the ability to turn around key account management team requests
- Establish relationships with key cross-functional partners including Finance, Commercial Operations, and Customer Care to support the effective and collaborative integration of Trade Data in Takeda s business operations.
- Serve as Liaison for Trade team with Contracts & Pricing to proactively run complex WSA (Wholesaler Service Agreements) & BDA (Bio-distributor Agreement) calculations in parallel for alignment, ensure Trade team review and agreement and be the primary point of contact to communicate payment information to customers.
- Build and Maintain a close relationship with Takeda s Wholesale & Bio-Distributor customers to increase communication on all topics related to Trade Operations
- Build and Maintain a close relationship with the Specialty Pharmacy team (Dozer s team) to identify any changes in the marketplace, contract issues or changes in distribution strategy
- Develop deep knowledge of the ValueCentric system to not only utilize the system to its fullest for reporting and data aggregation, but to also be a resource for the entire organization to lean on for reporting and system questions.
- Create & support key trade data vendor relationships including ValueCentric & Capgemini
- Responsible for regular Wholesaler & Bio-Distributor data collection and reporting for data requests from internal Takeda Stakeholders
- Partner with Sr Manager, Trade Operations & Analytics to enhance Trade Data dashboard and further enhance Channel Inventory & Planning project deliverables
- Develop financial models, analytical tools, and business presentations as needed to support Trade related projects and Trade Account Teams
- Effectively execute the monitoring of Trade account level data and provide account managers with insight to shape overall business strategies
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor s Degree and 4 years of analytical/pharmaceutical experience, or equivalent OR advanced degree in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, computer science, industrial engineering, economics, math, etc. and 3+ of analytical experience or equivalent
- Familiarity with Pharmaceutical Trade Relations business
- Previous experience with Value Centric preferred
- Previous experience with SAP & Data Warehouse systems preferred
- Proven ability to identify and address internal and external customer needs
- Ability to distill complex information into concise and impactful messages/presentations.
- Expertise with variety of databases and software used to generate analytics and insights
- Solid knowledge and proficiency of Excel and PowerPoint is required. Experience with tools such as R, SAS, Tableau, Microsoft Access, Qlik/data viz software is a plus
- Ability to synthesize actionable insights from multiple data sources with demonstrated, advanced analytical skills and capabilities
- Operate with an unrelenting attention and focus to detail, ensuring accuracy and reducing errors where possible with underlying data
- Project Management Skills ability to manage and complete complex and diverse projects related to Trade customers and Takeda business initiatives
- Communication ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written, in a persuasive, organized and appropriate manner, including running meetings and conducting presentations.
- Strong ability to simultaneously manage multiple analytical projects
- Relationship management skills to develop working relationships to support BU's
- Ability to be flexible and meet specific deadlines in a changing environment
- Ability to gain trust of high-level management and leverage relationships to provide best possible financial plans and drive impactful analytical projects.
- Entrepreneurial ability and desire to take ownership over activities and projects, desire to shape the organization, consistent demonstration of out of the box thinking.
- Attention to detail and ability to work individually, within a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with external partners and vendors.
Ability to travel 20%. Periodic overnight travel may be required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
USA - Lexington - Remote