Medicaid Analyst I
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Medicaid Analyst I, in our Exton, PA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Medicaid Analyst I, your role encompasses the end-to-end Medicaid Drug Rebate process which includes validating, verifying, disputing when necessary, and remitting payment for all state Medicaid agencies., SPAPs and Supplemental Rebates. You will validate utilization trends against prescribing methods, generic substitution, and eligible payors. The Medicaid Analyst I ensures payments are submitted within aggressive deadlines
- Responsible for the Medicaid Drug Rebate process which includes
- Validating utilization trends against prescribing methods, generic substitution, and eligible payors.
- Disputing claims that fail validation review
- Submit claims for payment
- Remitting payment within short timelines
- Responsible for coordinating payment approval with C&P management, Finance and Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for negotiating dispute resolutions with state personnel ensuring accurate and efficient documentation of payments and presents to C&P management.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all state mandated due dates and avoiding interest penalties.
- Responsible for updating keeping Manager of Medicaid Rebates informed of changes to state programs and drug placement
- Resposible for system updates regarding supplemental contracts
- Performs a variety of ad hoc reporting related to Medicaid Rebates contracts..
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree or Associate s Degree and 2 years experience in the area of rebate processing or 4 years experience in the area of rebate processing
- Effectively manage multiple priorities in order to maximize results. Pays close attention to project deadlines and schedules.
- Health care business acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with Flex MRB
- Ability to build strong partnerships and drive clarity with other interfacing Takeda teams including the Commercial Team, IT, Internal Audit, Compliance, and Shared services
- Ability to work in a global and highly matrixed ecosystem (internal and external) with a high degree of complexity
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please