Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Digital Product Architect in our Bannockburn, IL or Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Digital Product Architect working on the Digital and DevOps team, you will be empowered to influence and lead enterprise digital teams, IT leadership and business partners to maximize use of scalable enterprise service. A typical day will include:
- Deeply technical senior and principal engineer responsible for code-level component architecture and technology leadership across Digital Products teams including technology selection and approach, and detailed implementation strategy, development approach, process and scaling.
- Drive and influence cost synergy and technology re-use through alignment of business objectives and technical capabilities
- Influences and lead enterprise digital teams, IT leadership and business partners to maximize use of scalable enterprise service, while contributing to digital IT Strategy elaboration and implementation.
- Provide expertise and leadership to cohesion on a both strategic and technically deep level. Influence and guide strategic technology decisions and quickly dive deep into a technology to drive implementation choices.
- Leads and impact technical delivery of key business outcomes across Digital Products such as Web Platforms, Digital Workplace, Mobile Applications, Robotic Process Automation and Conversational Bots
- Sole contributor or lead and influence internal and external teams implementing and evolving digital services
- Provide expertise and leadership, whilst using knowledge of technical operations, investigates and identifies operational needs, problems and opportunities
- Coaches, mentors and lead project teams building and delivering highly complex system implementations, within cross functional projects that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives in a cost-effective way.
- Drive and influence decisions that impact, the work of employing organizations, achievement of organizational objectives or/and financial performance.
- Provide expertise and leadership to cohesion of large/complex and significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects and may represent the organization.
- Share emerging industry standards/trends with peers and acts subject matter expert by demonstration deep understanding of digital products, translating these to the Takeda IT landscape and strategic plans; Establish relationships with relevant colleagues from Global Functions within the Global IS/IT Organization and leads change by guiding new solutions and critical projects
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree and 7 years or more of technical leadership experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of business and system solutions and experience with implementing applications.
- Experience leading web and mobile application development teams
- Experience developing distributed cloud-based solutions with modern frameworks and tooling
- Experience in Stakeholder relationship management.
- Experience in communicating complex information in a clear and engaging manner, adjust form and meetings to this and builds collaborative network of relationships in the business area and outside.
- Experience presenting on conferences and business meetings.
- Access to transportation to attend meetings.
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally <10%
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.