Title:Medical Information and Review Manager
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Medical Information and Review Manager in our Lexington, MA or Exton, PA office. .
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Medical Information and Review Manager, you will be empowered and will contribute to Takeda s mission. A typical day will include:
- Deliver high-quality, balanced and timely medical and scientific information regarding specific products, upon the request of internal and external business partners, health care professionals (HCPs) and consumers
- Manage Medical Information activities for specific products to include development of standard written and verbal responses, including Clinical Dossiers, Letters and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and periodic review of inquiries and responses
- Provide medical information / clinical expertise for assigned products to internal (Medical Affairs strategy teams, Therapeutic Area Units within R&D, commercial Brand teams) and external stakeholders such as healthcare professionals, patients and advocacy groups
- Provide medical and scientific review of: promotional materials, press releases, and sales training communications to support the promotional review process, medical and scientific slides housed in the Medical Affairs slide repository, and other pertinent publications in the therapeutic areas as needed.
- Develop, maintain, and provide high quality medical and scientific information, including Standard and Custom Response Letters, Clinical Dossiers, and FAQs to both internal and external customers.
- Grant formal approval via signature authority for the cross-functional promotional review activities including: 1) providing strategic scientific consults on brand messages, 2) reviewing promotional materials for content and accuracy, 3) coordinate the development and review and approval of clinical data on file to support promotional claims
- Formulate medical responses and recommendations (including errata) as requested by scientific journals and organizations.
- Direct and coach the Medical Information Contact Center staff on handling of routine cases; monitor and manage complex escalated cases from the Medical Information Contact Center.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- The qualified candidate will have a doctoral degree in a health sciences related field such as a PharmD, MD or Ph.D., with a thorough grasp of the pharmaceutical industry.
- 1-2 years of healthcare or related experience (managed markets, clinical practice, research or academic) following award of doctoral degree.
- Possesses good communication skills, both oral and written, and able to engender trust and respect of peers, subordinates and superiors.
- Well-versed in highly technical and scientific languages in order to communicate with key Thought Leaders, Medical Affairs, Research and Development, as well as other key internal and external stakeholders.
- Firm understanding of the drug development process including key phases, processes, and techniques utilized for both pre- and post-marketing research studies.
- Proven track record of teamwork, leadership, timely decision making and results orientation in meeting objectives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Overnight travel (10-20%), including some weekend commitments.
- Travel may vary depending on therapeutic responsibilities.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.