Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a ServiceNow Architect, in our Bannockburn, IL or Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a ServiceNow Architect working on the Core Technology & User Experience team, you will be empowered to define, establish and maintain ServiceNow Platform for fit for purpose in Takeda environment. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by providing architectural and big picture oversight for ServiceNow development and implementation projects A typical day will include:
- Defines, establishes and maintain ServiceNow Platform for fit for purpose in Takeda environment
- Ownership of ServiceNow Design, architecture and leading the maintenance and enhancement of ServiceNow products as well as implementation and development of new applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide architectural and big picture oversight for ServiceNow development and implementation projects.
- Works with Stakeholders to understand business processes and requirements and provides solutions related to the ServiceNow platform.
- Create and maintain the current state of the ServiceNow platform architecture documentation and provide the architectural control.
- Work with ServiceNow Platform Lead to establish ServiceNow technology roadmap
- Work with Business Analysts in ServiceNow Platform team to gather new requirements, analyze the impact of new requirements
- ServiceNow platform as per ITIL best practices.
- Review requirements and develop technical design documents.
- Create well-structured testing standard.
- Translate technical complexities to project stakeholders and make sure they understand the effects of the design decisions on the areas of ServiceNow Platform.
- Lead ServiceNow upgrades planning and execution.
- Participate in the configuration of new applications or suites during planning, development, and rollout phases. Contribute to the strategic development of new platform customizations, as needed, based on customer needs.
- Implementation of ServiceNow for ITSM, ITOM, HR, Service Portal, custom application development, and other modules
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of technological advances; provide continuous research and assessment of new resources and technology available for ServiceNow platform, e.g., literature review, participation in vendor supplied training and conferences, new and existing product evaluation.
- Support ITIL maturity audits and provides recommendations to ensure continual improvement. Drives continual process improvement
- Collaborates with both Service Integration team and Service Governance team for improvement
- Participate in internal projects as required
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred or relevant systems experience.
- 7+ years of information systems experience in multiple areas of IT.
- 3+ years of global project leadership and execution
- 8+ years of experience in design and implementation of ServiceNow including ITSM, ITOM, HR, Service Portal
- 5-8 years of experience with SSO, SAML, Web Services, ODBC, REST. Expert knowledge in integrating multiple sources by following fundamental design principles for a scalable application
- 5 years of experience in UI Actions, UI Policies, Glide records, Script Includes, Business Rules, & ACLs within the ServiceNow framework.
- 5 years of experience in Service Catalog design or configuration
- 5 years of experience in applying user interface best practices
- 3 years of experience with ServiceNow discovery, event management, and/or data reconciliation
- 3 years of experience with Service Portal development, including widgets
- Experience in self-help automation and understanding of the supporting technology (ServiceNow)
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies
- Experience producing technical designs, well documented code, and writing unit tests
- Excellent collaboration & communication skills with the ability to convey technical information
- Ability to work comfortably and diplomatically across departments within a large international corporate environment
- to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in managing services delivery, including support during IT integrations and divestitures
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.