Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Service Delivery Business Partner R&D IT in our San Diego, CA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Service Delivery Business Partner R&D IT working on the Core Technology & User Experience team, you will be empowered to serve as the Business Partner face-off for all Infrastructure and Operations (CTUX) related Services and Projects. A typical day will include:
- Serves as the Business Partner face-off for all Infrastructure and Operations (CTUX) related Services and Projects.
- Partners closely with the assigned Business Partner(s) to collaborate on services and support; develops understanding of the business objectives and technical support requirements; supports development and delivery of required CTUX support and services; and serves as the single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for all CTUX services required.
- Responsible for ensuring CTUX IT Operations within the assigned region/business.
- Develops, tracks, and measures key performance indicators and customer satisfaction metrics. Works to ensure CTUX service and process changes are thoroughly vetted and understood by the Business Partner (BP) and that the BP is appropriately cascading information with their business functions. Conversely, ensures all CTUX requirements coming from the BP/Business function are cascaded back to the appropriate CTUX function(s).
- Support Business IT Operations by overseeing all aspects of CTUX service delivery, platforms and support, including
- Reports; dashboards; service request management
- Supporting Voice of the Customer and continuous improvement with process and problem management.
- Implementation and enforcement of CTUX technology and process standards.
- facilitating Service Reviews with all internal and external Contributors
- End-to-end ownership of issues and escalations with the associated Business function.
- Oversee and/or manage Projects with CTUX components, including monitoring process; taking feedback; and ensuring end-user satisfaction with delivery.
- Budget Management for local/regional Cost Center(s), including Budget Planning and Tracking
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required, Master s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience in a technical environment with experience as a team-leader
- 2+ Years of setting performance standards in a comparable role
- Project Management Certification is a Plus
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- A collaborative mindset is an absolute must.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
San Diego, CA