Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire and empower you to shine? Join Takeda as an FLP Analyst! At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D driven market leadership and being a value led company. We empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Early Talent Rotational Programs at Takeda offer college graduates the unique opportunity to experience rotations with a strong focus on personal development, technical skill building, mentorship, and networking. Early Talent Program members begin their Takeda careers in a supportive, structured environment that encourages self-directed learning and promotes accelerated growth. Upon successful completion of all rotations, the program guides graduates to identify the next step in their Takeda careers.
The Financial Leadership Program (FLP) is a three-year program that provides aspiring finance and accounting professionals with a range of unique rotation experiences in corporate accounting and finance to help shape them into future finance business leaders. FLPs develop their careers through two 6-month and two 1-year rotations in various locations (Locations include, and are not limited to MA, IL, and CA. International assignments may be available for a limited number of FLPs.)
Program features include:
- Each FLP Analyst is assigned a peer and professional mentor to help introduce them to Takeda s corporate culture and the values and goals of the FLP.
- Through formal training and on-the-job experiences, the FLP is committed to developing analysts financial, leadership and teamwork skills while exposing them to Takeda s technologies, product lines, and global markets.
- FLPs attend a yearly Summit event with all rotational program members across Takeda s programs for collaboration, development, and networking.
Rotations are assigned based on business needs and matched with employee skills and development goals. Assignments are designed to challenge FLPs to quickly adapt and add value to each position.
FLP Analysts will be responsible for learning and understanding key elements of their rotational assignments. Rotations include, but are not limited to:
- Financial Reporting and Planning budget, forecast and consolidate financial information used by both internal and external stakeholders.
- Business Analysis and Decision Support analyze and consolidate financial information for Takeda business units and functions, including commercial, operations, and Research & Development to enable and support business decisions.
- Manufacturing/Cost Accounting support the accounting and financial reporting of day-to-day pharmaceutical manufacturing operations.
- Corporate address group-level financial tasks and projects that span business units and regions.
- Program start date for the next FLP cohort is Monday, July 20th, 2020.
- Expected program completion date is July 2023.
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 9 credit hours (3 courses) in accounting. Degree and accounting credit hours to be completed before expected program start date.
- 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US or otherwise authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
- Minimum 1 relevant internship and/or co-op experience required.
- Passion for improving patients lives and healthcare advancement
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication, organization, prioritization of tasks and behaviors that contribute to positive team dynamics
- Critical/analytical thinking that drives conclusions and problem resolution
- A self-starter with demonstrated campus and/or community leadership experience
- Exhibits leadership skills including personal accountability, decision quality, customer focus, drive for results, with integrity and trust
- Geographic mobility and willingness to potentially rotate through different US regions
- Flexibility and willingness to try different roles in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience with cross-cultural and virtual collaboration environments preferred.
- Demonstrate examples of being a risk taker and initiator
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and work under pressure