Associate Director, Demand Forecasting (USBU)
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Director, Demand Forecasting (USBU).
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Responsible for leading the design, development, and implementation of learning strategies and programs in coordination with input from Field Capabilities & Training Business Partners that build field capabilities in sales skills, business acumen, business planning, and launch excellence across all US Business Units. Responsible for partnering with Learning Strategies and Operations and Commercial Capabilities to implement/create standards and processes that improve FC training efficiencies and effectiveness.
- This individual will partner with, cross-functional leaders, Training Business Partners and US Commercial colleagues to define critical business outcomes needed to realize BU priorities and implement learning programs that meet the unique needs of each organization. This will include but not be limited to competency building in areas related to sales model integration, Market Analytics, Access, External Environment, Business Planning, Resource Allocation, effective utilization of specialty pharmacy data and information to support rare disease business decisions and Learning Strategy & Operations and Commercial system/process adoption.
- The incumbent will collaborate with Field Capability Business Partners to address BU Sales, Brand Teams, Managed Markets and others within the US Commercial Organization to understand the business acumen training needs of the USBU Sales Forces to ensure all programs are scaled and calibrated appropriately to meet the needs of each diverse audience with varying needs
- Partners and collaborates with product training business partners and key cross-functional stakeholders to define sales process/business acumen competencies critical to achieving BU strategic imperatives.
- Leverages USCO and field data and insights to identify field capability gaps, align stakeholders and develop training strategies and programs that optimize results, system applications and improved process adherence.
- Conducts on-going needs analysis and leverages data and insights to inform product training business partner training strategies and program development, execution and measurement.
- Consults with key CL&D stakeholders and business partners to ensure training programs in alignment with BU & USCO systems and processes and relevant selling, account management and coaching processes.
- Provide clear direction and support to direct reports, leading team in the design, development, implementation and measurement of training programs and change management initiatives that meet/exceed business objectives.
- Has deep understanding of the sales force business planning frameworks to effectively implement a standard business planning process across all the US Sales Teams.
- Identify innovative approaches to expand Sales/Account Management effectiveness and Business Acumen competences for a variety of roles within matrix organization, starting with New Hire through to Advanced Learning Programs for ongoing development of Business Acumen skills matching the evolving BU landscapes. These approaches will include how to use Takeda related platforms to understand the business landscape of the learner s market.
- Collaborates with CL&D leadership to develop and implement organizational change initiatives relevant to the BU such as business process adoption, system applications, business acumen skill building related to product launches.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to assess learners and stakeholder needs, anticipate and resolve L&D challenges
- Facilitation skills to deliver training content in a variety of settings; virtual, live, remote, small group, large group (100+). Plan, develop and deliver content for POA/National Sales Meetings.
- Ability to lead direct/in-direct teams by demonstrating effective project management skills with demonstrated ability to focus on effective planning, of submission of project deliverables, adherence to project milestones and deadlines.
- Researches, develops and disseminates post event evaluations, post-training support and reinforcement tools to sustain behavioral change and drive improved performance and business outcomes.
- Monitor and report training activity against agreed measures and KPIs
- Develops effective communication plans that include multi-channel delivery and training support roles to ensure effective pull through of all learning strategies with the field facing roles.
- Oversees and manages training vendor relationships during the creation and build of all training materials; ensures all curricula are properly maintained and approved per Takeda policies and guidelines. Ensures learning content is delivered as designed; makes recommendations to content developers to continually improve the content and design.
- Lead the development, integration, and alignment of all organizational change initiatives to maximize the investments made by Takeda:
- Create Awareness Ensuring that there is buy-in at all levels of the organization
- Develop Training Initial formal/structured training for a given initiative/priority
- Develop Reinforcement Activities Follow-up formal/structured training for the initiative/priority
- Conduct Assessments Evaluate (manage a dashboard ) to monitor internal uptake of a given SFE initiative/priority, as well as the impact on the marketplace
- Develop Pull-Through Formal/structured process that involves the supervisor
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s degree is required, advance degree preferred
- Minimum 10-12 years of Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Consultant Experience Required.
- Minimum 5+ years of a training or training management experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of people Management experience.
- Deep understanding of Adult Learning Principals and pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Proven ability to develop comprehensive training strategies and programs
- Leadership experience in large scale, cross-functional training initiatives that improved field/commercial capabilities
- Ability to work in ambiguous or new situations by demonstrating a structured approach to diagnosing problems, analyzing alternative approaches and recommending and implementing effective solutions.
- Demonstration of strong communication skills, both written and verbal across and up and down the organization as well as the ability to develop and deliver effective executive summaries.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of energy, passion, inspirational and influential leadership and a relentless focus on quality.
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills in small and large group settings, i.e. 10-150 people
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.