Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Associate Director Patient Support Programs/Market Research in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Associate Director Patient Support Programs/Market Research working on the PV Services team, you will be empowered to Create and Strategize. A typical day will include:
The Associate Director Patient Support Programs/Market Research is responsible for overall leadership to develop regionally aligned principles and standard practices for post marketing products. Provides global functional expertise and strategic support to oversee PV operations activities for post-marketing products. Partners with key stakeholders within and outside PV to ensure continuous harmonized operations of PV activities and to maintain the highest standards for integrated functioning. Serve as the process owner for the Patient Support Programs/Market Research program process within PV including representation as the single point of contact and link between PV and commercial (including the LOCs)
- Serve as the primary liaison between PV and Takeda business entities to ensure that all conducted Patient Support Programs/Market Research programs are reviewed, approved, registered and closed correctly
- Proactively partner with GSLs, DSO, commercial teams and other Patient Support Programs/Market Research stakeholders to forecast and manage annual plan for Patient Support Programs/Market Research.
- In conjunction with the GSLs (and where appropriate other groups within PV, e.g., DSOs, LOCs) and commercial business units, oversee compliance with PV requirements at initiation, execution, and close out of Patient Support Programs/Market Research
- Ensures that all contracts/MSAs or SOWs contain the standard language; vendors are adequately trained; and, that reconciliation processes are in place prior to initiation of Patient Support Programs/Market Research programs
- Oversee management of the PV vendor executing registration, tracking, reconciliation and close-out documentation for Patient Support Programs/Market Research
- Ensure that metrics are identified, documented, and reported to GSCT and QA, and other stakeholders for Patient Support Programs/Market Research.
- Oversee the Global Patient Support Programs/Market Research tracking system and ensure the tracking of Patient Support Programs/Market Research and retrieval of outputs for regulatory purposes
- Partner with QA to ensure that the quality plan is followed for Patient Support Programs/Market Research and appropriate metrics reported to the Head of QA, Head of PV, S&T, and BPR and the commercial business units
- Manages resource planning of existing resources and recruitment of staff to support efficient Patient Support Programs/Market Research and PV activities.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors required. Degree in scientific/medical field or advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in people management and well developed skills in team-building, motivating and developing people.
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation and consensus or collaborative decision making
- Expert knowledge of clinical trial and Pharmacovigilance methodologies including safety profile and risk/benefit analysis and detailed comprehension of global regulatory requirements.
- Good cross cultural understanding and experience
- Excellent understanding of databases, coding and data mining methodologies
- Critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to make high level decisions in cross-functional and global environments.
- Ability to review, analyse, interpret and present complex data to a high standard
- Understanding of and contribution to Takeda business needs and global strategy
- Able to interact with personnel from all functional areas and externally to the company at all levels and to represent the department and company in a highly professional manner.
- Good level of computer literacy with Microsoft applications
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritize individual and departmental workloads.
- Multi-tasking with the ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.