Director, EoE (Eosinophilic Esophagitis) Patient Marketing, U.S.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as the Director EoE (Eosinophilic Esophagitis) Patient Marketing in our Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
A typical day will include:
- Develop and articulate the strategy to launch Takeda s new product for Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE, TAK721) in the US market, focusing on our patient customers as well as adult caregivers for adolescent patients.
- Develop and articulate the strategy to educate patients and caregivers about the emerging and rare disease, need for diagnosis and monitoring, treatment approaches, etc.
- Execute these strategies to achieve educational and brand objectives, working with and through cross-functional partners, agencies, and external partners and stakeholders.
- Establish Takeda as a leader in this disease state, leveraging and extending Takeda s leadership in GI and enhancing the care of EoE patients in the US.
Infuse the patient voice and perspective into all that we do; always place the interest of patients first in the context of Takeda s Patient/Trust/Reputation/Business values.
- The selected individual will set direction and mobilize the cross-functional team to define and achieve the brand strategic objectives with respect to patient and caregiver customers.
- This leader will serve as an internal advocate for the needs and interests of patients across the company and will also lead and execute our external communications to reach patients and caregivers.
- The Director of Patient Marketing will be accountable for working collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders, including Takeda professionals from Market and Business Insights, Medical Affairs, Clinical Development, Advocacy, Training, Patient Services, and other critical functions. He/she will also engage with advocacy groups and leading spokespeople to ensure brand strategies and tactics are based upon actionable market- and brand-specific insights.
Over time, this individual may have supervisory responsibility for some of the other brand marketers. At hiring the role will not have direct reports. Within the brand team, this Director will serve as a functional leader in the execution of creative, impactful marketing initiatives
This person will serve as a core leader on the brand team joining in owning the strategy and results, prioritizing team spirit and collaboration, evangelizing for the brand and our patients
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Commercial success requires a high degree of insight, inspiration, and innovation in both strategy and execution while always working within Takeda s established compliance and ethics guardrails.
- Prudent risk-taking is a critical part of innovation if every initiative succeeds, we are not stretching far enough.
- This role will focus on one product, but it will launch into a complex market (including an off-label current standard of care and compounding competitors); an ability to capture insights and make decisions in the face of ambiguity and complexity is required
- Sense of humor is key!
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.